2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

User avatar
Atomous
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by Atomous » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Another year passed and we have more new pokes on maps now.
Never had a dream come true
Image

User avatar
warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:14 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by warwickbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Excuse me, but i am confused. I am pretty sure that i got some litwicks from the 2017 Halloween event, but it got removed from this guide. Is there any update map (possibly future era) where it can be caught, or it is still a nonmap?
Image Pokemon breeder & Hobby gym leader Image

User avatar
Nexus
Mod
Mod
Posts: 1468
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Right behind you...

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by Nexus » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:06 pm

warwickbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 pm
Excuse me, but i am confused. I am pretty sure that i got some litwicks from the 2017 Halloween event, but it got removed from this guide. Is there any update map (possibly future era) where it can be caught, or it is still a nonmap?
Shiny Litwick is a reward for the recent Masters tournament, which can then be used to get more Litwick.

User avatar
warwickbot
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:14 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by warwickbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:08 pm

Nexus wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:06 pm
warwickbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 pm
Excuse me, but i am confused. I am pretty sure that i got some litwicks from the 2017 Halloween event, but it got removed from this guide. Is there any update map (possibly future era) where it can be caught, or it is still a nonmap?
Shiny Litwick is a reward for the recent Masters tournament, which can then be used to get more Litwick.
Yup, that explains it. Thank you :)
Image Pokemon breeder & Hobby gym leader Image

User avatar
Adqu
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:12 am
Location: Eek! Don't look at this! This is private! Please don't find me...

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by Adqu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 am

How come Achen is technically imposible to get but there are three Achen abtained?
No matter what Eevee evolution we like or which one is the cutest and/or most powerful,

We all like them (but we might have different judgment/ranks about them)

User avatar
Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 5:11 am
Location: Kinner Region—underground river

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by Olmagon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:08 am

Adqu wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 am
How come Achen is technically imposible to get but there are three Achen abtained?
I think by achen you mean archen. Well it’s the same reason there’s a dark krokorok and 2 dittos and a shiny ho oh.
Developers. That’s why.
No matter how good you are,there's always someone who calls you a noob
And that's okay
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REVENGE!!!!!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:50 am

for 2017 haloween event it is litwick, not drifloon
Oh, oh, oh, dont take my heart
Bmun os mI, emas eht leef tnod I dna
No dloh ot tsuj niap nileef eb llI, niap nileef eb llI


Official (Self-Proclaimed) PL Record holder of 101 Trade Offers in 24 Hrs

https://prnt.sc/lmy6gthttps://prnt.sc/mylqr0

User avatar
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 am
Location: Hiding, for the sake of peace.

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by LoneWarrior » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:14 am

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:50 am
for 2017 haloween event it is litwick, not drifloon
Drifloon was also available. And as Nexus said above, Shiny Litwick is a Masters prize which can be used to breed more Litwick. So it shouldn't be classified as non map
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.





User avatar
Atomous
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by Atomous » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:21 am

I updated the guide. Because can breed so I stop listing it in first section.
Beside, normal will be listed this time because there is no way to get them in maps, only through tourney but they are unbreedable.
Never had a dream come true
Image

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Re: 2019 Non Map Pokemon Guide {UPDATED}

Post by Zachriel137 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:47 am

wish someone is breeding Amaura or it can be included on future events... no one seems to be breeding it this days

Post Reply