Sunkern Field MINI game! By ChilenoEnDinamarca.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Sunkern Field Mini game.

Hey guys, another guide I would like to share with you; good items and training too. (not required to continue with the game's progress). Enjoy this guide and I hope it helps you out. I would like to give my thanks to camckee316 for cooperating!!.

NOTE: You can only play this mini game/quest ONLY 1 time. (

Requirements: You need to beat the 3th Gym Located at Eastbourne Town (At the City Gardens, east of main city).
Location: The field is located at Northeast Eastbourne Farmlands.
Rewards: 10 Ultra Balls, 30 Diner Coupons, 40 Game Tickets, 15000c, Dusk Stone.

How to get there?

After you have defeated the 3th. gym with and have healed up your pokemons, go west of the gym and follow the path until you see a path going to the north and follow it, then you will reach a building and out side of it, there is a girl. Speak to her and you will start the Mini Game. For more info use this map: http://imgur.com/a/eXKky

What to do now?

Now all you have to do is start defeating ... They are found on the field south of the girl. There is an amount of sunkern defeated you will need for every reward and you can check how many you have defeated by speaking to the NPC next to the girl. Remember that the rewards are claimed by speaking to the girl.

RECOMENDATION: Defeating Sunkerns gives you 1 EV. on Special attack!! You are killing 200, Do not WASTE THEM.

NOTE: There was a bug when I did this Mini game and I do not know if is still the same due the roll-back (click here)... You can defeat the 200 sunkerns and claim all your rewards, but the bug only gives the dusk stone..... I DO HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FOLLOW THIS LIST OF KILLS AND GET THE REWARDS AS SOON YOU HAVE THE EXACT AMOUNT. Every time you have the amount go and claim the reward or the bug may not give you the full price. (IF THIS IS FIXED PLEASE COMMENT BELLOW)

10 Sunkerns = 10 Ultra Balls
25 Sunkerns = 30 Diner Coupons
50 Sunkerns = 40 Game Tickets
100 Sunkerns = 15000c
200 Sunkerns = Dusk Stone

And there is it guys!!! I do hope you enjoyed and helped you a lot!!! :D :D :idea:

Your sincerely
ChilenoEnDinamarca.
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
camckee316
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: camckee #0787

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:14 pm

wonerfully done chilenoendinamarca!!!

Just one more thing.... the npc to the left of the girl counts the sunkern for you so you will always know how many you have defeated.
Join me on Discord
Image provided by SilentCobra
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:38 pm

camckee316 wrote:wonerfully done chilenoendinamarca!!!

Just one more thing.... the npc to the left of the girl counts the sunkern for you so you will always know how many you have defeated.

Many thanks camckee316! (as we say in spanish) ;)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
camckee316
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: camckee #0787

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 am

I just done the sunkern game and received 10 ultra balls, 30 diner coupons, 40 game tickets, 15k, and the dusk stone. I know before the rollback it was the way that you have it listed.
Join me on Discord
Image provided by SilentCobra
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Thanks for the valuable data !! I'll update :)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
betico
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:57 am

chileno tengo un problema en mi otra cuenta hice mal la mision de los magikar que hago osea no puedo estar en la prision no se que hacer o debo hacer todo denuevo