Re: What Pokémon should I lvl up to 100 first

So that you can use that 1 poke to lvl up the rest faster and then have a balanced team

Like, it's not hard hard to beat storyline (up to doro) with 1 poke. Let's say..for ex ur starter. If u mainly use ur starter, by the time u get to doro itll be like lvl 50-60. The gym is lvl 55 or 60 (forgot,its been over a year and a half since i did that). You'll prolly need another poke or 2 to get the gym badge, so u can go bacc to electric gym with ur starter and lvl them. After a bit of grinding they'll all be around same lvl,and u can progress in story. and oops--- ive more to say but i uh doubt any1 is reading this lol
oop and i- did not forget an "e" in my username >.<

Hope ur having an amazing day! 💞
intro: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18249

Re: What Pokémon should I lvl up to 100 first

wintercoyot101 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:50 pm
So that you can use that 1 poke to lvl up the rest faster and then have a balanced team

Like, it's not hard hard to beat storyline (up to doro) with 1 poke. Let's say..for ex ur starter. If u mainly use ur starter, by the time u get to doro itll be like lvl 50-60. The gym is lvl 55 or 60 (forgot,its been over a year and a half since i did that). You'll prolly need another poke or 2 to get the gym badge, so u can go bacc to electric gym with ur starter and lvl them. After a bit of grinding they'll all be around same lvl,and u can progress in story. and oops--- ive more to say but i uh doubt any1 is reading this lol
exactly but why go through all that for just one poke to be OP during the quest line when you can just average it out and so each and everyone of your poke can put up a fight
Oi Josuke .
lol jojos reference

Jojos Best Anime Boi
I think im addicted to jojos :D
“You truly are the lowest scum in history. You can’t pay back what you owe with money.” – Jotaro Kujo