Ban Abbreviation

Why ban the people who use the curse word abbreviation when it's just so easy to to just put the abbreviations in the blacklist of words you can't say or what ever the mods do.. cause i mean it is bypassing the filter but for some people its a habit this may be useless but its still a suggestion :) also its pure luck whenever you use one cause if a mod isnt on you can't get banned but if there is you will most likely get banned so why don't the admins/mods add cursing abbreviations to the blacklist of words you can't say but once again its a suggestion doubt it will do anything...
Oi Josuke .
lol jojos reference

Jojos Best Anime Boi
I think im addicted to jojos :D
“You truly are the lowest scum in history. You can’t pay back what you owe with money.” – Jotaro Kujo

Re: Ban Abbreviation

Using swear words, even in abbreviation and even if a chat moderator is not around, is against the game rules. Therefore, it is in your best interest to abide by that rule to avoid getting yourself in trouble. Even if the developers (and ONLY the developers can do this) choose to place the abbreviated swear words onto the system chat sensor, people will find a way around that chat sensor.

Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.

Re: Ban Abbreviation

Hukora wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:38 pm
Using swear words, even in abbreviation and even if a chat moderator is not around, is against the game rules. Therefore, it is in your best interest to abide by that rule to avoid getting yourself in trouble. Even if the developers (and ONLY the developers can do this) choose to place the abbreviated swear words onto the system chat sensor, people will find a way around that chat sensor.
bruh thats kinda weird how CHAT moderators can't blacklist words their main job is to maintain the chat so :/ they should be able to blacklist :roll: now i feel dumb :(
Oi Josuke .
lol jojos reference

Jojos Best Anime Boi
I think im addicted to jojos :D
“You truly are the lowest scum in history. You can’t pay back what you owe with money.” – Jotaro Kujo