This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.

Re: Scamming

This is not a scam, a salamance to level 100 is hard and can take a large amount of time, the fact you're reporting them with never asking the user for an update or last checking when they got on (sense school has started) just seems like you inpatient.
I Fight in the Name of Lance and Cabrina The Dragons Trainers, No fairy shall stand when I use earthquake, and no ice shall stand when I use flamethrower, so think....? What Will you do now?! Challenge me and suffer the consequences!

... how can you be so sure

There's no proof here (that you've shown) that says he isnt giving it back/quit. If he doesn't come on within a week and return it, ig you can update report (with ss) and he might get account banned, but there won't be anyway to get back ur salamance back. (unless he meets with a staff member on irc)

Like shogun said, be patient..hope skeetle didn't scam bc he had a pretty good rep
oop and i- did not forget an "e" in my username >.<

Hope ur having an amazing day! 💞
intro: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18249

He said the last time I saw him that he was taking a break cuz irl I mean he has a life too like others I'm sure one of these days he will come back and ur not the only one waiting a poke either I've been waiting on a bisharp from charmless narwhal for two weeks now mad he hasn't given me an update on if he's finished with it or not.
~Prove Your Worth~
~Cinderace~

Thnxcyaisdabest890 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 am
On my other account Thnxcyaisdabest I got scammed by Skeetle121.
He/she said that they would train my Salamance to level 100 for 25k.
So I did and they still haven’t given it back.
Pls tell them to give me it back thx.
The salamance name is Thnxcyaisdabest.
https://snipboard.io/8UmVoT.jpg
Skeetle121 is off from 35 days in game and hes busy with school as he was failing some subjects plz wait for ur salamence