Ban evasion

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:08 pm

Last edited by seahawkfan103 on Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Coalstar_Mythian
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:30 pm

1. Registered usernames, messages, images and links within all areas of this game site are not allowed to contain:
Profanity (this includes evading filters by altering those words in ways that would prevent the catcher from triggering)
Vulgar or inappropriate content
Advertising to non-affiliated Pokemon sites (but official Nintendo game related Pokemon content is okay)
Illegal drug related content (this also includes marijuana since not everywhere has it legalized yet)
Deeply religious or political discussions. (these types of discussions don't end well).
Requesting of personal or private information (this includes but is not limited to asking for age, birthday, real name, as well as phishing and asking for passwords)

I personally don't think leafyboy777 falls under these rules, and I didn't see him get reported or banned in any of the reports (but I might be wrong).

2. The following activities are not approved of and should be avoided. Performing any of the behaviors below anywhere in game may result in a ban, depending on the situation and severity:
Impersonation of another user
Evading bans
The staff are the ones who determine when a situation falls within breach of the rules.

I don't know if this would count as impersonation or evasion, but then again the staff are to decide, just saying what I think :D :D
Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:45 am

Coalstar_Mythian wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:30 pm
1. Registered usernames, messages, images and links within all areas of this game site are not allowed to contain:
Profanity (this includes evading filters by altering those words in ways that would prevent the catcher from triggering)
Vulgar or inappropriate content
Advertising to non-affiliated Pokemon sites (but official Nintendo game related Pokemon content is okay)
Illegal drug related content (this also includes marijuana since not everywhere has it legalized yet)
Deeply religious or political discussions. (these types of discussions don't end well).
Requesting of personal or private information (this includes but is not limited to asking for age, birthday, real name, as well as phishing and asking for passwords)

I personally don't think leafyboy777 falls under these rules, and I didn't see him get reported or banned in any of the reports (but I might be wrong).

2. The following activities are not approved of and should be avoided. Performing any of the behaviors below anywhere in game may result in a ban, depending on the situation and severity:
Impersonation of another user
Evading bans
The staff are the ones who determine when a situation falls within breach of the rules.

I don't know if this would count as impersonation or evasion, but then again the staff are to decide, just saying what I think :D :D
If you read the screenshots, it shows that Leafyboy777 specifically states that he has created a new account and confirms he was banned.
Shogunhero01
Trainer
Trainer
Location: Somewhere thinking what to do next with my life.....

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:01 am

I would like to add this to the case https://nimb.ws/JF0l3M and leafyboy777 is also connected to leafyboy779 https://nimb.ws/aTy5cd
Where Has Boots Gone?
Im Not Sute
But Where Does Everyone Go?
Only God Knows
In Loving Memory Of Boots
May Your Soul Rest In Peace