ADVANCE and EXPERT tournament

Forum games!
eren_yaeger
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:38 pm

hey guys.

I wanted to make a thread for people interested in playing advance and expert tournaments. I have been wanting to make a thread like this for a while. since i'm here now anyway I decided to post this now.
these are the tourneys that often do not get started and get postponed with 2 or 3 players a lot.
in addition its also these tournaments that are sometimes exploited by users who want to get shiny prizes with their alts.

in my personal opinion, I like the advance and expert prizes the most, and find those tournaments exiting. advance tourneys are the first ones where you can use pseudo-legendaries, in addition to a lot of fully evolved pokemon, which makes playing it more complex. and expert is basically the tourney with the strongest pokemon, where a number of legendaries are unable to be used ( mewtwo, mew, giratina, latios, latias).

I hope this thread can be used by players who wish to play a certain tourney to plan up to come online at a certain time. or you can just post here I will be online at x time, and hope other players also show up. I will definitely post when I want to play. I hope this will help for long term and short term planning of "tourney meets" :D .

have a good one, everyone
eren_yaeger
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:43 pm

happy new year everyone :D