I believe i has been chat band

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
broswurm
Trainer
Trainer

I believe i has been chat band

Post by broswurm » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:10 am

Hey so it keeps saying that I need to verify my account? I was doing some reading and apparently that means I was banned? At the time of me getting banned which was yesterday I was bidding on an item in the trade chat. I did some reading (Thank you for posting the rules btw) and saw that doing so was not agains the rules. Could you please fix this for me? Also just as a tip as a player please have it say you have been banned and for how long instead of it telling you that you need to verify your account.
Thank you!
broswurm
P.S This is one of the best poker games out!

Hukora

Re: I believe i has been chat band

Post by Hukora » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:24 am

The system will make that statement when you have been chat banned. You were banned by the system for 24 hours, most likely for flooding the chat (typing too many lines of text in a short amount of time) since this can happen when people bid too often in auctions. The ban cannot be lifted since the system chat banned you and thus is the only one that can unban you (the system does not unban people). Your ban will expire in 24 hours so just please wait it out.

I have suggested that the system's message be changed to reflect the ban but this is up to the developers to make this change.

I am glad you enjoy the game. You are welcome to use your account while you are chat banned but you just do not have access to certain features such as the chat, daycare, and tournament.

broswurm
Trainer
Trainer

Re: I believe i has been chat band

Post by broswurm » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Thank you for responding quickly! I can make sure not to spam again!