I was banned for saying "you probably have 2 dads"

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
ISuckToes445
Trainer
Trainer

I was banned for saying "you probably have 2 dads"

Post by ISuckToes445 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:29 pm

I was banned yesterday for saying "you probably have 2 dads" when I was talking to someone now to my understanding the mod who banned me gave me no insight on how long on I was banned for and how serious this was etc. I understand that I'm not the first person that's been banned and left in the dark from looking through some of the forums and I don't know why you don't communicate with the people ur going to ban, or have banned (I wasn't giving a warning or told to stop arguing by any mod, which was weird since my offense was very light and really shouldn't have gotten me banned but whatever) since you know you are the mods. Anyway, I just wanted to know the timer on my ban was cause this is really the stupidest thing to get permabanned for. Thank you and I hope you get back to me soon.

Hukora

Re: I was banned for saying "you probably have 2 dads"

Post by Hukora » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:36 am

1. That is not what you are banned for. You are banned for continued rudeness and hostility, starting with "nothing cares you freak" in addition to other belittling comments, even when other players request you to stop.
2. Others warned you against continuing this behavior. You chose to ignore them and continue. Game staff are not required to provide warnings. Besides, when you join the game you agree to abide by the game rules, so it is your responsibility to understand and abide by the game rules regardless of whether people warn you or not.
3. You are chat banned for 24 hours. "Perma-banned" is a very different concept.
4. The chat ban will be done in approximately 1 hour from the time of this post.