I was banned for saying "you probably have 2 dads"

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
ISuckToes445
Trainer
Trainer

I was banned for saying "you probably have 2 dads"

Post by ISuckToes445 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:48 pm

I was banned yesterday for saying "you probably have 2 dads" when I was talking to someone now to my understanding the mod who banned me gave me no insight on how long on I was banned for and how serious this was etc. I understand that I'm not the first person that's been banned and left in the dark from looking through some of the forums and I don't know why you don't communicate with the people ur going to ban, or have banned (I wasn't giving a warning or told to stop arguing by any mod, which was weird since my offense was very light and really shouldn't have gotten me banned but whatever) since you know you are the mods. Anyway, I just wanted to know the timer on my ban was cause this is really the stupidest thing to get permabanned for. Thank you and i hope you get back to me soon.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Re: I was banned for saying "you probably have 2 dads"

Post by figig » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:15 pm

ISuckToes445 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:48 pm
I was banned yesterday for saying "you probably have 2 dads" when I was talking to someone now to my understanding the mod who banned me gave me no insight on how long on I was banned for and how serious this was etc. I understand that I'm not the first person that's been banned and left in the dark from looking through some of the forums and I don't know why you don't communicate with the people ur going to ban, or have banned (I wasn't giving a warning or told to stop arguing by any mod, which was weird since my offense was very light and really shouldn't have gotten me banned but whatever) since you know you are the mods. Anyway, I just wanted to know the timer on my ban was cause this is really the stupidest thing to get permabanned for. Thank you and i hope you get back to me soon.
Technically you cannot have 2 father giving birth to 1 child, but this thing goes to appeal section, its better to copy and paste your stuff there

ISuckToes445
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ISuckToes445 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:28 pm

figig wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:15 pm
ISuckToes445 wrote:
Technically you cannot have 2 father giving birth to 1 child, but this thing goes to appeal section, its better to copy and paste your stuff there
Yes, I understand you cannot have 2 fathers giving birth to 1 child, it was just a joke that wasn't supposed to make sense.

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:20 pm

ISuckToes445 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:28 pm
figig wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:15 pm
ISuckToes445 wrote:
Yes, I understand you cannot have 2 fathers giving birth to 1 child, it was just a joke that wasn't supposed to make sense.
This must be in the Appeals section, ISuckToes445
"There's Light even in the Darkest Abyss"
"He will come"
" :twisted: TheKingofNarwhals :twisted: