next event

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Eren_2003
Trainer
Trainer

next event

Post by Eren_2003 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:29 am

as much as we all love this game , its time to bear the hard truth that pl is on the verge od dying and devs , i.e. for now nexus i request you to add some special things in next month event to attract the old players , which may help to save it , like old non maps ( karrablast , klink , swirlix , pawniard , riolu , pumpkaboo , dedenne , helioptile , amaura , binacle , honedge , durant , accelgor , emolga , deerling , pachirisu , solosis , cincino , yamask , rogenrola . craniados ) etc , farming object like rebirth crystals or maybe one mega stone , new map and skins etc
please add some of things so that we can save this amazing game

regards
sarthak
P.S. : sorry for my bad english and vocabulary
** A Man After My Own Heart** **Kill One Man, And You Are A Murderer. Kill Millions Of Men, And You Are A Conqueror....Kill Them All, And You Are A GOD** My Collection

AkatsukiTojo
Trainer
Trainer

Re: next event

Post by AkatsukiTojo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:23 am

The only way to save this game is someone has to create new pokemon MMO with same storyline in different place without this game devs and staffs. And I think PL is dying is not related to few event compare to past. The main reason why PL is dying is this game can not give a purpose to player on keep playing this game. For example, if player is focus on hunting pokemon, ability checking move are not working, and even they caught some good event pokemon, market will fall into stupid price like from 100k to 10-5k. And in player who like pvp will lost mind keep using limited moves where others useful are not coded and finally, the main reason this game went wrong is because daycare. Daycare created this toxic environment like old player who can find money easy from breeding in non-map pokemon you mention there and they are always in this game top rich because they r selling pokemon at 100+k price. When event release their breeding non-map pokemon, they retired within 1 month. And daycare take time from 1 to 6 hours to get one egg. Just think, player who have to go work or school cannot play more than 1-4 hours in day. Only who play more than 4 hour are player who is jobless or in wasting all time in holiday in game. And this game creator does not know how MMO game work on clearly seeing that allowing to keep working daycare.

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:31 am

I believe the main reason it went down is bc of Battle System. Most of time I see people who want to fight but get pissed off at Bugs. When I talked to 2 people from another game and mention this game. They said it was bad bc of Battle System.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

Eren_2003
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Eren_2003 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:01 am

i agree with both of you and to be honest the situation wont get better until we have more devs so that they can help in fixing the game bugs
** A Man After My Own Heart** **Kill One Man, And You Are A Murderer. Kill Millions Of Men, And You Are A Conqueror....Kill Them All, And You Are A GOD** My Collection

Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Olmagon » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 am

Welcome to the Great Depression of Orden. The value of the Orden ¢ is now nothing. The economy sucks. Prepare for a world war. No wait no one would have that war cuz no one wants bugs in their battles.
No matter how good you are,there's always someone who calls you a noob
And that's okay
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REVENGE!!!!!

Eren_2003
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Eren_2003 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:56 pm

actually i dont even pvp , tried twice in tourney was left out both times so never even tried again :D

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:25 pm

adding new nonmaps and fixing tourneys doesnt fix the problem. the game needs something that makes people want to come back the next day to play again, but it is quite hard with a pokemon game where the best option we have right is grinding (for example 50 larvitar for druddigon) to make people play games for a long time. grinding gets boring and old, so we need something new, which is hard for us to think of
Oh, oh, oh, dont take my heart
Bmun os mI, emas eht leef tnod I dna
No dloh ot tsuj niap nileef eb llI, niap nileef eb llI

Official (Self-Proclaimed) PL Record holder of 101 Trade Offers in 24 Hrs

https://prnt.sc/lmy6gthttps://prnt.sc/mylqr0