Following Yesterday's Report

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Nebo
Trainer
Trainer

Following Yesterday's Report

Post by Nebo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:26 am

Hi :)

Following my report yesterday, today I was afk for a short while and when I came back I saw my name was mentioned. I then checked Global Chat and saw this:

https://snag.gy/eOhv5m.jpg

Basically calling warning and reporting them "snitching", and calling me a "snitch", just like they did yesterday. Then they try to make it look like as if they were kidding so an action wouldn't be taken against them.
They could think whatever they want about me, I don't mind, but they should keep it to themselves and not address me or refer to me in any way, directly or indirectly, even when they're talking to their friends in a public chat. I didn't ask them for that directly and instead i'm asking for it here cause i'm not interested in communicating with them in any way, not to mention that after yesterday's conversation they had with Nex, they should be well aware they shouldn't repeat any of the offenses they did yesterday.

I would really appreciate if that is made clear to them.

Also, prior to mentioning me, the player was having a conversation which ultimately led them to talk about me, as can be seen in the following screenshots:

https://snag.gy/wGRDVS.jpg
https://snag.gy/BdUG5p.jpg

Might not be an inappropriate topic and it's true they weren't the one who brought it up in the first place and just commented on it, but the examples and descriptions they gave were violent, especially the punch to the temple example. That is despite the fact they were saying "fighting isn't worth it" which is a good thing actually. So they may need to be given a word about this, if you see fit.

Thank you for your time :)

Thanks to SilentCobra for the amazing signature! Sugoi :D

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Following Yesterday's Report

Post by Nexus » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:52 pm

As stated yesterday, I spoke to them, warned them, and gave them a chance. They appear to have disregarded it, so they're now chat banned for 24 hours for being disrespectful and rude.

As for their earlier topic, it's a gray area. I personally wouldn't consider inappropriate enough for a ban, other staff may feel differently. Obviously if it was actively promoting violence this would not be the case, but they appear to be advising against it, so I'm not going to take action as a result of that conversation.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Following Yesterday's Report

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:29 pm

I do not call it ''snitch'' when people are kindly asked to have respect for/in front other users and they do not want to listen like civilized people do, which might lead to a report made by one user. I do call it being ''responsible''.
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''