Grassy patch NPC in random maps

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
Zeroxonion
Trainer
Trainer

Grassy patch NPC in random maps

Post by Zeroxonion » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello,

Since a couple days im experiencing some trouble with the game, when i go from a place lets say route 3 > route 4 the game will sometimes show me the NPC's from Grassy patch and my location in the bottom corner will also be grassy patch. (see image) When i reload the game after that i will be in grassy patch at the original spawn of the game. There are 2 things that happened before i got this problem. I actually went back to grassy patch (but i dont think this could be the problem since it didnt occur right after that or even the same day) the second thing is that i have my pokemons in the daycare. I tried it with a couple pokemons in the daycare and a couple on my team and ive tried putting 2 pokemon in the daycare and having no pokemon in my team, the issue occurs in both sittuations.

Some information:
Browser i use: Chrome but i also tried it in Internet explorer, same issue
Map: doesnt matter happened in multiple maps
Steps taken to cause the bug: Depends, sometimes only a few, sometimes i can go through multiple maps untill it occurs.

I've came across this bug/glitch or whatever you wanna call it a couple times already and its very unpleasant, especially when you have to walk back/take the pidgeotto from grassy patch to where you used to be while you are working on a quest.
I hope you guys can find a way to fix it, that would certainly make me enjoy the game like i used to!

Yours sincerely,
Zeroxonion

Hukora

Re: Grassy patch NPC in random maps

Post by Hukora » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:32 pm

I'm not an expert at this by any means, but maybe try clearing your internet browser cache? Seems like weird things like this happens when you have not cleared your internet browser cache in a while. If you do not know how to do so, just Google "clear internet browser cache for [your internet browser name]".

Zeroxonion
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Grassy patch NPC in random maps

Post by Zeroxonion » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Hukora wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:32 pm
I'm not an expert at this by any means, but maybe try clearing your internet browser cache? Seems like weird things like this happens when you have not cleared your internet browser cache in a while. If you do not know how to do so, just Google "clear internet browser cache for [your internet browser name]".
Thanks for the advice but as i stated in the post i tried both Chrome & Internet explorer and the problem was still there.