Chat Banned (No Reason)

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
itsmejuls
Trainer
Trainer

Chat Banned (No Reason)

Post by itsmejuls » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Hey admins,

We would like to ask , why we got chat banned in the first place?, we don't even know whats the reason behind the banning. also we've

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Chat Banned (No Reason)

Post by Nexus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:18 pm

You were chat banned for using alt accounts to raise bids on your auction.

itsmejuls
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejuls » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:46 am

Just for your information, that is not my alt account, do you think i can use 3 account consecutively? i mean 3 account at the same time? , i haven't heard someone using 3 acc in a PC lol.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:26 am

itsmejuls wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:46 am
Just for your information, that is not my alt account, do you think i can use 3 account consecutively? i mean 3 account at the same time? , i haven't heard someone using 3 acc in a PC lol.
Curious how you mention exactly 3 accounts, since nobody said anything about you using 3 accounts at once. And for your information, it's possible to use 3 accounts at once on the same device.

itsmejuls
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejuls » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:35 am

Let me know hukora how did you do that?, 3 accounts in a 1 device, i don't know if that is possible, and how did you get to know that i'm using 3 acc in a devices btw? lol.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:57 pm

I'm not going to disclose that because I don't want people to abuse this, but I've seen players with at using at lease 4 alt accounts at once. I'm just point out that it is interesting how you mention exactly 3 alt accounts when nobody else had mentioned that previously, since that's apparently the number of your associated accounts that were banned from this incident.