Wrongful Chat Ban

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
ThatOneZebra
Trainer
Trainer

Wrongful Chat Ban

Post by ThatOneZebra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:17 pm

I was chat banned by hukora for "Bypassing a Ban" when this is my only account and i have never had another one.

from my point of view it feels like they are just trying to ruin the game for me, and i realize that they are just doing their job, but i never recieved a verification email and had no opportunity to prove myself before i was instantly banned.

thanks for reviewing,
ThatOneZebra

Hukora

Re: Wrongful Chat Ban

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Your account is linked to RazarBoy. Also, you began talking in the chat moments after RazarBoy was chat banned.

ThatOneZebra
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ThatOneZebra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Hukora wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:20 pm
Your account is linked to RazarBoy. Also, you began talking in the chat moments after RazarBoy was chat banned.
I have no connection with them. I was talking at the same time and literally entered the same tournament as Razarboy. I dont see by what logic simply talking after he did constitutes in immediately being the same person.

Thanks,
ThatOneZebra

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:49 pm

People who get chat banned typically try to log onto another account to chat. Within a minute or two after RazarBoy was chat banned, you had logged onto the ThatOneZebra account and started chatting and asking about them. Since the RazarBoy and ThatOneZebra accounts are linked, it's inferable that you are both the same person, just trying to evade your ban. Therefore, I explained to you that ban evasion is against the rules and the results of ban evasion so you will not continue to do this in the future. Your ban will remain as long as RazarBoy's ban remains.

ThatOneZebra
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ThatOneZebra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 pm

This is unfair. if you would like, I can sent in a proof picture to show I am a human. I am not linked to him! I just wanted to trade my shiny sentret and you slapped me in the face for no reason. im not evading a ban. I will do whatever I need to do to prove it, too.

ThatOneZebra
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ThatOneZebra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Look at the logs! i have been playing for quite a while. can you not see that we were online at the same time? not once did i mention razarboy or anything he did. we were literally in the same tournament room at the same time having a conversation.

this is unfair as i did nothing wrong.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Where did you have this conversation?

ThatOneZebra
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ThatOneZebra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:01 pm

in the beginners tournament. a guy said he couldnt see him but i could so i was just saying i could see him.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:04 pm

That conversation between you and another player took place immediately after Razarboy had gotten chat banned, which is why the other player could not see Razarboy on the map anymore.

ThatOneZebra
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ThatOneZebra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:07 pm

okay, and so how does that mean i get banned? i was just talking about how a different player disappeared literally as i was playing. the only thing razarboy said to me was "im uber thicc"