Ban Appeal

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
Haxxbombuhh
Trainer
Trainer

Ban Appeal

Post by Haxxbombuhh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Hey beautiful people I wanna kno what I did to get chat banned in the first place lol can anyone tell me so it doesn’t happen again I’m sorry for what I did I just wanna know

Hukora

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Hukora » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:40 pm

You were chat banned for 24 hours for using swear words, again. Next time, please make a new topic to appeal instead of replying to someone else's ban appeal.

Haxxbombuhh
Trainer
Trainer

Ban appeal

Post by Haxxbombuhh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Ok thx Hukora but can you like show me where it’s at in chat cuz I see a lot of people use stuff like lmao but they don’t get banned so why me

Hukora

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Hukora » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:50 pm

You continue to use "WTF," which contains a censored swear word. Therefore, you were chat banned for swearing. I typically warn people quite a few times and will only take action if they continue to disregard my warnings.

If you try to say "ass" in the game (which I do not recommend you do), it is not blocked (probably because if it were blocked then you would not be able to say words like bass, sass, class, etc.). Typically I don't say anything for people using "LMAO" because the word "ass" is not in itself censored and the saying is not really hurting anyone. Since I personally think "ass" as profanity, I would not like players to use this word in full, but the abbreviation is fine for me (though this may vary with game staff).