Please assist to return Pokemon.

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
samchap91
Trainer
Trainer

Please assist to return Pokemon.

Post by samchap91 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:53 pm

I like to think the best of people but it has been over a week from the attached screenshot:

https://prnt.sc/nbxwhs

I apologize for not having the pokemon ID, from now on with renting I will obtain that. I am sure this Eevee wont ve hard to find as should be as terms level 70 with Everstone attached.

I would really like my Eevee back or if they do not have that another level 70 Eevee with Everstone attached.

I am sure it could be that the trainer just forgot to put my pokemon back up for trade. I wish there was a way I could direct message them, which there is not a way, in the meantime as they are currently not on the game while I am reporting them instead of having to set up a report first as I feel if it were me and I forgot I would feel more respected having a direct communication that being publically reported.

If I see them on in the meantime I will ask them personally but am adding this as it is past terms and to have my Eevee back in a timely manner so I can put it back up for rent, which it typically goes fast.

Thank you for any and all assistance.

Hukora

Re: Please assist to return Pokemon.

Post by Hukora » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 am

I think that you should be able to contact the player to get your Pokemon back. Additionally, that would be the preferred method since banning their account would not return your Pokemon to you either. If you still are unable to contact the player within a few days, or if the player refuses to return your Pokemon when you talk to them, then please reply to this report and action will be taken. Otherwise, I will refrain from taking action at this moment.

Additionally, next time, please include a screenshot of the conversation you had with the player showing that both players agreed to the terms of the deal. Although you can say that your trade description is sufficient, I do not think it is sufficient since some players do not even read the description or cannot read the description due to language barriers.

Thank you for being so polite though. This is the most polite, well-written, and reasonable report I've seen in a while.
Happy holidays!

samchap91
Trainer
Trainer

Post by samchap91 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:56 pm

I tried to reach out when Akratos was showing on the same days but I never was able to catch him online. Now the trainer has not been on in 4 days. Still no luck with communication to obtain my Eevee back. :( Is there a way a mod can send a message to them when they sign on? I don't know your accesses. Thanks again for any assistance.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:59 pm

We do not have any way to contact players other than through what normal players have, which are in-game private messages and forum private messages. It would be in your best interest to wait until they are online and try to contact them again. I do not think they have the intention to steal your Pokemon, but in the meantime if an administrator could check for whether that Eevee is still on Akratos' account or whether it is at another account (more suggestive of scam), that would be appreciated.
Happy holidays!

samchap91
Trainer
Trainer

Post by samchap91 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:41 am

It has been a while and I randomly checked as I thought Akratos stopped playing but showing him online 13 days a go. I offered my friend Scrillix4 a specific pokemon if he helps me obtain this Eevee as a "bounty hunter" to try to help me find to ask politely for the Eevee. Could you check if Akratos still has it? Thanks for all of your help.

firy2
Trainer
Trainer

Post by firy2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:26 pm

just had free time so decided to find the link :/ here it is - https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9268566
Error#404 Signature not found

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:37 pm

I can ban Akratos for not returning your Pokemon, but again, this would not help you get your Pokemon back and will also prevent you from being able to contact Akratos if they choose to come online again. If this is what you choose, then sure, I can ban the Akratos account.
Happy holidays!