Some minor changes

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Some minor changes

Post by Kousei_Arima » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:36 am

First of all, I know that all the changes in the game ( small or big ) are hard to make and take time. But, I just want to say some of my ideas to make the game better. These are just my opinion, but please have a look. :D

* Profile Achievement *
We all know and agree that our current profile in the game is cool, with the help of gallery and stuff. But I think we should have new thing to add there, and its Achievements. Quests, Pokemon owned and having lots of money dont give you anything practical. So, you can give them Achievements for those.

Ex :
Having more than 1mil gives you the "Richer" - Having 6+ badges give you "Road to the league" - Finish the sentret quest in Bluegum gives you "Sentret Dealer".
The player can choose which Achievement they want to attach to their profile. But, going to every profile to see the Achiement they have is not really handy. So we can do this :

If you look carefully, while you scrolling your mouse to the player name in the chat, you can see the text "A legend" shows up. We can switch this to the Achievement that they attached to their profile. Getting an achiement gives you the reward of it also.

* Fix the online status *
When you search a username in the search bar, their online status shows up along with the location they are in. But sometimes, it says "-183774s ago" which is really confusing. So, you can change this with "Online" and "Offline", thats enough.

* Fix the zooming feature *
For the PC users, theres a way to zoom the game screen which is the M button. But from the 100% to 200% ( Idk the exact percentage) is actually annoying. So you can fix this by pressing it once, it shrinks to 125% then 150% and then 200%.

* Cellphone adding *
For this, you need to change the "Esc" button use in the game. For the PC users, when you press Esc, a small menu will show up at the top left corner of the game screen, but it shows stuff in your bag, which cant actually be used in the game. So, you can remove the in-bag-menu to the new ones, and call this feature "Cellphone".
Some stuff to add to the Cellphone menu:
- Egg checker : Helps to check your pokemons breeding and your eggs status.
- Farm checker : To check the berries and other product, like Honey, Carrots.

* Changing name method *
This has been suggested many times, but Imma try again. To change your name IN THE GAME, you need a special item called "Naming Ticket" which costs token to buy. You cant change your name in 2 months since the last time you did. And when other players check your profile, they can see your old names aswell. :D

And that was it, thank you for reading :D

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Some minor changes

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 am

Kousei_Arima wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:36 am
* Profile Achievement *
We all know and agree that our current profile in the game is cool, with the help of gallery and stuff. But I think we should have new thing to add there, and its Achievements. Quests, Pokemon owned and having lots of money dont give you anything practical. So, you can give them Achievements for those.
Umm we already have this on Leadboards and how Many Pokémons does user have. Only Money is not shown if you have lower than others.We just don´t have Achievements in game I think.
Kousei_Arima wrote:
When you search a username in the search bar, their online status shows up along with the location they are in. But sometimes, it says "-183774s ago" which is really confusing. So, you can change this with "Online" and "Offline", thats enough.
+1
When you search their name and they are still on it would show when they login in.So it is kinda confusing.
Kousei_Arima wrote:
For the PC users, theres a way to zoom the game screen which is the M button. But from the 100% to 200% ( Idk the exact percentage) is actually annoying. So you can fix this by pressing it once, it shrinks to 125% then 150% and then 200%.
+1 Not really important feature atm,but I agree.
Kousei_Arima wrote:
* Cellphone adding *
For this, you need to change the "Esc" button use in the game. For the PC users, when you press Esc, a small menu will show up at the top left corner of the game screen, but it shows stuff in your bag, which cant actually be used in the game. So, you can remove the in-bag-menu to the new ones, and call this feature "Cellphone".
Some stuff to add to the Cellphone menu:
- Egg checker : Helps to check your pokemons breeding and your eggs status.
- Farm checker : To check the berries and other product, like Honey, Carrots.
+1
Kousei_Arima wrote:
* Changing name method *
This has been suggested many times, but Imma try again. To change your name IN THE GAME, you need a special item called "Naming Ticket" which costs token to buy. You cant change your name in 2 months since the last time you did. And when other players check your profile, they can see your old names aswell. :D
I don´t know about this one.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Kousei_Arima wrote:

* Profile Achievement *
+1

Kousei_Arima wrote:
+1 but maybe add also a 3rd option like no disturb/afk

Kousei_Arima wrote:
I never used this but if it will help players, +1

Kousei_Arima wrote:
* Cellphone adding *
+1 A link to Orden map in this feature, could be also useful. It can be a map that shows where you are Physically or just a link to the map of the game like the one you can find on discord or IRC. I say this cuz there is a map that shows your location in your Pokemon Legends ''User Profile'' https://i.imgur.com/Ms7hCjk.png and as you can see, right now I'm on route 3.

Kousei_Arima wrote:
* Changing name method *
1+ this should also go for guild names =)
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Profile Achievement: +1 That would be fun and give players something to work towards while they wait for updates/events.

Online Status: Already fixed a long time ago (If a player logged in 1 minute ago, it would truly say 1 minute ago). It would be nice to show when someone is currently online, but if this was made a feature then there should be a way to turn off your online status as well, since some players may want to play the game in private and not be bothered (though game staff can still override this and see if the player is truly online).

Zooming Feature: Not necessary since you can freely zoom or unzoom as much as you want using the inherent zooming capabilities of your internet browser. For example, in Google Chrome on a Mac, you can click on View --> Zoom In/Out.

Cellphone: Although would be helpful and suggested numerous times in the past, cannot be done since the NPC only checks on the status of your egg/berry when you interact directly with that NPC, not through some cell phone or alerting system.

Changing Name: Sure, that could be some token item. I'm indifferent to this suggestion.

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:27 am

What about actually working TMs, Pokémon White battle music and battle animations?
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kousei_Arima » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:49 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:27 am
What about actually working TMs, Pokémon White battle music and battle animations?
Tms work, also HMs but not much >.>

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Kousei_Arima wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:49 pm
benguy2211 wrote:
I have had to pay for TM Earthquake 7 times today, and assuming Pokémon mechanics in this game are from B/W and above, I think TMs are reusable. I’m not asking the devs to do it now, as they already have a TM system in place and it’ll be a pain to change it. I’m saying if they ever finish the storyline, TMs and PC boxes are a possible consideration.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:10 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:41 pm
Kousei_Arima wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:49 pm
benguy2211 wrote:
I have had to pay for TM Earthquake 7 times today, and assuming Pokémon mechanics in this game are from B/W and above, I think TMs are reusable. I’m not asking the devs to do it now, as they already have a TM system in place and it’ll be a pain to change it. I’m saying if they ever finish the storyline, TMs and PC boxes are a possible consideration.

First of all, for your suggestions you can make a separate topic.
Secondly, I remember you suggesting that about HMs/TMs, the topic was answered and locked - I believe the reply was on the lines of "This game is based on Gen 6 mechanics". Doesn't necessarily mean it has to follow all if them.

You say you bought Earthquake 7 times today. Why? Just for the sake of it? There can be only 6 Pokemon in your team, and giving EQ to all Pokemon in your team makes no sense.
Anyways, buying system directly makes it easily available to newbies and pros alike. Just pay and buy.
PC boxes? All your Pokemon are stored in one place.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:06 pm

benguy2211 wrote:

I have had to pay for TM Earthquake 7 times today, and assuming...
Remember that some pokemon can learn EQ and many other moves through TM-HM and also breed as well.. Some Pokemon can just learn a move through one way only. But... If you fx want to give EQ to 7 Tangrowth (can only be given by buying EQ on skill menu) because you want to sell them, you can only buy EQ from the skills menu.. I recommend you to just leave them as they are and the user who wants that Pokemon can buy the skill by him/her self, OR, you can increase the price of the pokemon being sold if you bought EQ or another powerful/expensive move.

Remember to check if the move can be given by other methods as well, not only check the skill menu. So far the game was made in that way and for me it seems to late to change how the game it is...
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:06 pm
benguy2211 wrote:

I have had to pay for TM Earthquake 7 times today, and assuming...
Remember that some pokemon can learn EQ and many other moves through TM-HM and also breed as well.. Some Pokemon can just learn a move through one way only. But... If you fx want to give EQ to 7 Tangrowth (can only be given by buying EQ on skill menu) because you want to sell them, you can only buy EQ from the skills menu.. I recommend you to just leave them as they are and the user who wants that Pokemon can buy the skill by him/her self, OR, you can increase the price of the pokemon being sold if you bought EQ or another powerful/expensive move.

Remember to check if the move can be given by other methods as well, not only check the skill menu. So far the game was made in that way and for me it seems to late to change how the game it is...
So passing TMs down on Grotto pokemon or Pokémon you only have one of?
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,