Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Hukora

Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by Hukora » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:13 am

To progress past Blackfell Town, you must complete the following quests. There are other quests available in Blackfell, but these are the quests required to progress in the storyline toward Wildhaven Town and to complete the "Ancient Relics in Modern Times" quest (quest guide here found here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16555).

"The Zombie's Apocalypse" Quest Walkthrough
1. Go to the left side of Blackfell Town to enter Blackfell Island Forest. Follow the Path to the left to go to Blackfell Island Graveyard, and interact with Zombie Person NPC.

2. You will faint and find yourself at the Blackfell House 2 where the Blackfell head nurse lives. Interact with the head nurse with the (!) above her head to start the "The Zombie's Apocalypse" quest. You will need to create 8 Awful Tasting Remedy to cure the Zombie People in Blackfell Island Graveyard.
Note: You MUST start "The Zombie's Apocalypse" quest in this exact way. If you pre-maturely obtain the Awful Tasting Remedy and give them to the Zombie People, your account will be stuck.

3. Obtain the ingredients for the Awful Tasting Remedy. Note: All of these ingredients and the Awful Tasting Remedy can be bought from other players by searching for the item name (in the singular form, such as "Hypnotic Orb" and NOT "Hypnotic Orbs at the top-left corner of the game screen (above the Home button).
  • Moomoo Milk: Faint wild Miltank at the Old Dorocoast Safari Zone 2 (bottom patch of grass) to obtain 8 Moomoo Milk.
    Note: Miltank NPCs wandering the area will NOT give you Moomoo Milk.
  • Hypnotic Orb: Faint wild Misdreavus at the Blackfell Island Forest at night to obtain 8 Hypnotic Orbs.
  • Very Bitter Powder: Faint wild Paras at the Blackfell Island Forest at night to obtain 16 Tiny Mushrooms. Bring those Tiny Mushrooms to the Mushroom Maniac at the house at the bottom-left house of Eastbourne City to obtain 8 Very Bitter Powder.
4. Go back to the Blackfell House 2 at the left side of Blackfell Town.

5. Create the Awful Tasting Remedy by talking to the assistant nurse at the Blackfell House 2.

6. Go to the Blackfell Island Graveyard and deliver the Awful Tasting Remedy to all 8 Zombie People to cure them.

7. Once you cure all 8 Zombie People, go back to Blackfell House 2 and talk to the head nurse. She will tell you to find and destroy the Putrid Ball of Gunk (the cause of the zombie illness).

8. Talk to the NPC outside of the Blackfell House 2 to obtain clues for where to find the Putrid Ball of Gunk, which is hidden at a random dead tree on Blackfell Island (random location for everyone).

9. Interact with the trunk of the dead trees around where the NPC had told you the Putrid Ball of Gunk would be located and you will eventually find the Putrid Ball of Gunk.

10. Go to the end of the pier at the Blackfell Island Forest and interact with the swamp water to throw the Putrid Ball of Gunk into the swamp and destroy it.

11. Go back to Blackfell House 2 and talk to the head nurse to complete "The Zombie's Apocalypse" quest. She will give you a Honey Mushroom that you will need for "The Hunt for the Honey Mushroom" quest, detailed below.

"Feeding the Fire" Quest Walkthrough
1. Enter the Blackfell House 5 at the top-left of Blackfell Town.

2. Talk to the quest NPC with the (!) above his head to begin the "Feeding the Fire" quest.

3. Defeat 40 Sudowoodo. You can only find Sudowoodo at the Blackfell Island Forest during the day.

4. Go back to the quest NPC at Blackfell House 5 to complete the quest to obtain the Anti-Heat Orb, which is required to progress through Blackfell Caverns for "Ancient Relics in Modern Times" quest.

"Taking Care of this Daycare," "The Hunt for the Honey Mushroom," and "Luxuries of a Home" Quest Walkthrough
1. Go to Blackfell Town and talk to the agent near the top-right corner of the map.

2. Go to the top-left corner of Blackfell town to go to Blackfell Island Forest and enter the Blackfell daycare.

3. Walk to the right of the building and take the stairs down to the basement and talk to John.

4. Defeat the Team Royal grunts and make your way toward the left side of the room to defeat more grunts and their leader.

5. Talk to John to begin "The Hunt for the Honey Mushroom" quest. You should have already obtained when completing "The Zombie's Apocalypse" part of this quest guide.

6. Talk to John again to complete "The Hunt for the Honey Mushroom" quest.

7. Go back to the Blackfell Pokemon Center to talk to John, which will then allow you to go to Wildhaven (but don't go there yet if you want to complete the "Taking Care of this Daycare" quest).

8. Talk to the agent standing outside of the Blackfell Poke Mart to begin "Luxuries of a Home" quest.

9. Go to Eastbourne and talk to the lady standing outside the Luxury House to purchase that house for 50,000 coins.

10. Enter the house and interact with the books on the rug to obtain a secret passcode (you do not need to memorize this code).

11. Return to the agent in Blackfell Town to complete the "Luxuries of a Home" quest.

12. Enter the Blackfel Pokemon Center and talk to John to complete "Taking Care of this Daycare" quest.

Congratulations on completing the essential quests to progress past Blackfell Town to Wildhaven Town! I hope this was helpful. If you need a quest guide for a part of the storyline in Wildhaven, see Part 5 of the "Ancient Relics in Moderns Times" quest guide (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16555), then follow ChilenoEnDinamarca's quest guide for a continuation of the storyline quests (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11838).
Last edited by Hukora on Tue May 07, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Very nice guide!! Awesome screenshots and shortly explained! Good job Hukora!
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:47 am

"Shortly explained." Are you being sarcastic?! I'm a wordy explainer.

Hehe but thank you, Chileno.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:26 am

No Hukora. When I say shortly I meant it and it is not negative. In the Spanish guide I made for the xplanation of those quests, I wrote too much and zero screenshot :lol:
Some times people are lazy and do not want to read x)
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image

bat5039
Trainer
Trainer

Post by bat5039 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:34 pm

I didnt receive any Bitter Mushrooms at at, only Tiny Mushrooms. Same thing? :shock: :?:

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Tue May 07, 2019 11:43 pm

bat5039 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:34 pm
I didnt receive any Bitter Mushrooms at at, only Tiny Mushrooms. Same thing? :shock: :?:
Good catch, thank you. I will revise the guide.

PrestonEvolution115
Trainer
Trainer

Post by PrestonEvolution115 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:04 pm

I can't get the agent.
For the 3rd part
the daycare thing
i have completed the first two parts but i cant find the agent.
plz respond asap

PrestonEvolution115
Trainer
Trainer

Post by PrestonEvolution115 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 pm

nvm