Strongwater Gym Guide

Hukora

Strongwater Gym Guide

Post by Hukora » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:01 pm

Since the images on the old guide that I used to refer people to were no longer functional, I wanted to create a new guide with images for the Strongwater Gym statue combination to access the 6th gym leader and earn the flame badge.

Credits to RaviKiran who created the original guide (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10558), and ChilenoEnDinamarca for the combination (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11838).

Strongwater Gym Guide

1. Talk to the gentleman at the front of the gym. He will give you the hint that you must interact with the statues in the correct order in order to remove the cone that prevents you from progressing through the top level of the gym to challenge the gym leader at the lower level of the gym.

2. Interact with Eevee statues in the correct order. Stand in front of the Eevee statues and click X to interact with the statue. The order is labeled from 1 through 8 in the image below, or if you prefer a list: Pink --> Teal --> Gray --> Purple --> Blue --> Red --> Yellow --> Green.
Note: If you interact with the Eevee statue in the incorrect order, the puzzle will reset and you will need to interact with the Eevee statues from the beginning of the list.

3. Progress through to the next level in the gym. Congratulations, you have solved the puzzle and are ready to progress to the lower level of the gym. Walk to the top area of the gym and climb down the ladder to the lower level of the gym.

4. Find and defeat Pyrolius. The lower level consists of a healer, battles with grunts, and a battle with Pyrolius, the 6th gym leader. Follow the square white warps on the ground to progress to through the level, and defeat Pyrolius to obtain the Flame badge.

Congratulations on earning the Flame badge! I hope that this guide was helpful.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Strongwater Gym Guide

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:04 pm

You only wanted to create a new one cuz of the eevees hehehe :lol: ok no xD
Nicely done Hukora! o3o)-b
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:48 pm

I made this guide because a few days ago a player was asking about this and I was going to link the old guide for the Strongwater gym, then realized the guide's images were no longer functional.

Just kidding, I just wanted to spam more pictures of Eevee everywhere.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Pikachu I will rescue you :cry:
:D
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image