HMs and TMs (Dont lock this. admins).

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

HMs and TMs (Dont lock this. admins).

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Im sure any pokemon player would know what I'm talking about referring to HMs and TMs. Im aware that there is no current need of these but its a important part of pokemon games and would be fun for the players.Seriously, I think it would be extremely cool if we could use the move surf or even rock climb and cut. It makes the game slightly more interesting. Also people would need to start thinking about what pokemon to bring with them.

Also I think that TMs can be added to the game to stop people from purchasing the same move over and over again and give people something to do. Adding TMs would be a better "Pokemon" experience and also their methods of obtaining can be creative and fun ways that make game players happy with the game.

I think this would be hard because of the way the game is currently set up, however, it will be fun and awesome.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
For all those arguing that this is unimportant its actually very important. The game Moderator has said many, many times that this game uses Gen 6 mechanics, however in this game the equivalent of TMs (They aren't even the equivalent seeing as you don't need to earn them, just buy them and that kinda defeats the purpose of them) TMs in PL can only be used once, despite this game running on Gen 6 mechanics. Also people should try and earn TMs in challenges and stuff(none of this paying for moves stuff).

Also HMs are not in the game yet, despite pokemon being able to learn them via shop because you still can't interact with them on the map. It would be more fun and more of a "Pokemon experience" having these HMs be able to interact with the map.

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Re: HMs and TMs (Dont lock this. admins).

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Dont lock this admins. Please. Read is before locking. then tell me whats wrong with it.

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:20 pm

I just looked it up, in Gen 6 TMs don't disappear after 1 use.

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Also HMs are meant to interact with the map to remove obstacles( and thats a feature not in this game yet).

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:23 pm

TMs do not disappear after one use either in this game, you can obtain them unlimitedly. HMs are unnecessary since there are no on-map obstacles that need to be removed or functions that the game currently does not have (Fly, "Surf" aka walking on water, etc.). I repeatedly tell you what is wrong with your posts, and the majority of the time it is just they are unnecessary suggestions since they already exist. Locking because unnecessary.

Again, use the edit function of posts rather than continually replying and wasting forum space. And also again, in case you missed it, your forum account may be banned if you continue to post topics as I've described.