HMs and TMs

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

HMs and TMs

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Im sure any pokemon player would know what I'm talking about referring to HMs and TMs. Im aware that there is no current need of these but its a important part of pokemon games and would be fun for the players.Seriously, I think it would be extremely cool if we could use the move surf or even rock climb and cut. It makes the game slightly more interesting. Also people would need to start thinking about what pokemon to bring with them.

Also I think that TMs can be added to the game to stop people from purchasing the same move over and over again and give people something to do. Adding TMs would be a better "Pokemon" experience and also their methods of obtaining can be creative and fun ways that make game players happy with the game.

I think this would be hard because of the way the game is currently set up, however, it will be fun and awesome.

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Re: HMs and TMs

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Also does anyone remember the full words of HM and TM stand for? I forgot.

Hukora

Re: HMs and TMs

Post by Hukora » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:08 pm

TMs and HMs are already available for purchase with coins if you go to your Pokemon's profile page and click "Buy Skills" in the "Pokemon Moves" tab. You surely seem to love suggesting things that already exist or cannot exist. Locking because this topic serves no useful suggestion and thus no further purpose.

Hidden Machine and Technical Machine. Google does wonders.