Please read this.

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Please read this.

Post by benguy2211 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Add an Event where we can get Greninja-Ash.
Add an even where we can get a Magikarp with Hydro Pump.
Give Gengar Cursed Body, Idc if its Gen 7, they did that to have a less overpowerd Gengar.
Add HMs usable in game, it will add to the fun( Defog, Cut, Waterfall, Surf etc.)
Add a battle arena you can't get prizes in, just for the sake of having somewhere to gather when the tournament isn't open.
Change the encounter rate of Gible to the same percent chance it has in Pokemon Diamond.
Make items tradable.
Non originally owned Pokemon can breed very slowly.
S-grade pokemon can breed.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Please read this.

Post by Nexus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Nope. This game is not running on Gen7 mechanics.
Nope. Magikarp is just fine as it is.
Nope. This game is not running on Gen7 mechanics.
Nope. I can't think of anything that this would achieve that can't already be done.
So.... normal PvP?
Nope. Current rarity is fine, would crash the market, etc.
Have you heard of Player Shops?
Nope. Would crash the market, etc.

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:12 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 pm
Add an Event where we can get Greninja-Ash.
Add an even where we can get a Magikarp with Hydro Pump.
Give Gengar Cursed Body, Idc if its Gen 7, they did that to have a less overpowerd Gengar.
Add HMs usable in game, it will add to the fun( Defog, Cut, Waterfall, Surf etc.)
Add a battle arena you can't get prizes in, just for the sake of having somewhere to gather when the tournament isn't open.
Change the encounter rate of Gible to the same percent chance it has in Pokemon Diamond.
Make items tradable.
Non originally owned Pokemon can breed very slowly.
S-grade pokemon can breed.
1. Ash-Greninja is a result of ability Battle Bond. That ability is available from Gen 7 onward, hence not in PL.

2. Of all the resources available in the world, you choose to use event-specific moves of previous generations as your database.
[Here is the link you provided in IRC -https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/129.shtml#2015]. And even if you check all the available moves of Magikarp, the move Hydro Pump was only available for a limited time on games Black, White, Black 2, White 2. Still not reasonable for PL, which follows Gen 6. [http://prntscr.com/mhvt69].

3. Gengar is not the first overpowered Pokemon. There are many Pokemon who were originally overpowered, and fixed in later generations. Another example is Talonflame, for example. It's ability was fixed in Gen 7. But that does not mean it is impossible to handle. All it means is it has found a great place in meta, with teams centered around it.

4. HMs and TMs can be bought from the skill shop of a Pokemon. And there are some quests which do require a specific move to activate a part etc.
Some examples are Rock Smash, Cut from Leavanny which were required during storyline, and some NPCs in recently held Halloween and Winter event.

5. You can gather inside the Tournament house being actually outside the Arena when the tournament is closed. It also has tables and chairs for players to sit and discuss. [http://prntscr.com/mhvxij]

6. There is not a specific encounter rare for Pokemon disclosed by Game Staff. Anyways, I believe the game has its own separate encounter rates for Pokemon. Even if it doesn't, they might be Gen 6. Why would previous generation mechanics be followed?

7. Some items are sell-able, some are not. You can put up items on your shop to sell them. Go to Account -> Bag. Click on "To shop" to put the on your shop.

8. That would just break the purpose of making non originally owned Pokemon non-breedable. People would wait for first pair to give first egg and then would replace the parents with their originally owned eggs. Same thing..

9. S-Grade Pokemon cannot breed. Again that would defeat the purpose for making them un-breedable. They were kept unbreedable to preserve their market price.

Regards,
LoneWarrior.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Karpy :o
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Sylvia44
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Sylvia44 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Nexus wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:56 pm
Ok, so fine if u don’t want to change it for normal people, but what if u just doubled Gible’s encounter rate for Premium members, or added it as another real-money perk costing £4.00 or something like that? That way, people would be happier, and the game would earn more money (real-life, not in-game), because I feel like people would buy that just to increase the encounter rate of Gible. It wouldn’t crash the market, because not everyone will have that gamepass.

Please reply if this is a good idea or could be added to the game in 2020 or something,

Thank you! :mrgreen:

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:38 am

Sylvia44 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:19 pm
Nexus wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:56 pm
Ok, so fine if u don’t want to change it for normal people, but what if u just doubled Gible’s encounter rate for Premium members, or added it as another real-money perk costing £4.00 or something like that? That way, people would be happier, and the game would earn more money (real-life, not in-game), because I feel like people would buy that just to increase the encounter rate of Gible. It wouldn’t crash the market, because not everyone will have that gamepass.

Please reply if this is a good idea or could be added to the game in 2020 or something,

Thank you! :mrgreen:
It could be better if we can buy Gold Gible, Gold Dratini, Gold Bagon and Gold Beldum, lol

Eren_2003
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Eren_2003 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:12 am

that means players with tokens could buy gible
** A Man After My Own Heart** **Kill One Man, And You Are A Murderer. Kill Millions Of Men, And You Are A Conqueror....Kill Them All, And You Are A GOD** My Collection

Sylvia44
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Sylvia44 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:46 pm

I didn’t mean for players with tokens to buy it, I meant that there could be a gamepass increasing the rate of finding gible by 2.
Everyone has an inner psychic But not everyone embraces it

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 pm

In Pokemon Legends you have common find-rate, uncommon, rare and grotto-rare aka myth.
Instead of buying gamepass you can buy a Gible with Poke money or keep trying [mid]5352166[/mid] =)

PS. It is my only Gible, but I have seen many users with multiples Gible that originally owned, Good luck o/
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Sylvia44
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Sylvia44 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm

I know that, I’m just suggesting other ways which actually benefit the game.

Also, for the ‘breeding S-rate Pokémon’, couldn’t you (developers) make it so that they can breed but you can’t auction or trade/sell them? It would not crash the market because the Pokémon will not be on the market. It’s just that this makes breeding for IVs/egg moves impossible...
:mrgreen:

Everyone has an inner psychic But not everyone embraces it