asking and spamming

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
XxEnsalaDashxX
Trainer
Trainer

asking and spamming

Post by XxEnsalaDashxX » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:13 pm

a person called gyrte lately has been doing spam with a word called test besides bothering and annoying advanced person asking for mega stones, pokemons, and even candys and tokens

some of those affected were fabian88 which upon request extensive amount of pokemones, xxSalasDashxX who upon request 5 times to give him a alakazite and a altaria level 100 in addition to Hber which upon request to give him a gible and goomy

please help us

Hukora

Re: asking and spamming

Post by Hukora » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:37 am

From the screenshot provided, I only see flooding the chat in an attempt to test the connectivity. This did not result in a system-triggered ban so I'm assuming the flooding wasn't significant enough to warrant a ban, so I will not take action against this, especially since this player should have been given a warning against breaking such a minor rule prior to being reported.

As for the other accusations, we cannot take action without proof. Again, a request to stop would have been sufficient there as well prior to report.
Profile avatar credited to artist.