Required?

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
ash_pika
Trainer
Trainer

Required?

Post by ash_pika » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:01 pm

Hey there , i completed the story line long back ago.. but stopped with the trials cause i dunno how to get the dark egg... now since we have a guide i started with dark egg and done with it.. Reached till keeping it on the bed.. now when i touched it and came out of the house i didnt find any change.. i didnt complete Dodrio triad and substitute messenger. could that be the reason why nothing happened even after touching it?..

Hukora

Re: Required?

Post by Hukora » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:18 pm

After you completed most of the trial you were given a choice to save the baby or not. Which one did you pick? What you need to do and the outcomes are different depending on what you picked. For example, if you chose to save the baby then you need to find and defeat the big Giratina in the dark realm, etc. etc. If you didn't choose to save the baby, then the big Giratina destroys the baby, etc. etc. I'm suspecting you are not completely done with everything in that quest line and that is why the egg is still there and won't function properly.

The trials are independent of the quests you listed.
Profile avatar by Zerochan.

ash_pika
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ash_pika » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Hukora wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:18 pm
After you completed most of the trial you were given a choice to save the baby or not. Which one did you pick? What you need to do and the outcomes are different depending on what you picked. For example, if you chose to save the baby then you need to find and defeat the big Giratina in the dark realm, etc. etc. If you didn't choose to save the baby, then the big Giratina destroys the baby, etc. etc. I'm suspecting you are not completely done with everything in that quest line and that is why the egg is still there and won't function properly.

The trials are independent of the quests you listed.
Lol i am unable to start trials.. today i placed the egg on the bed , touched it and nothing happened.. I didn't start trials yet...

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Do you have the quests "When reality can't be trusted" and "No pain, no gain"?
Items Guide
Forum Shop
Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

ash_pika
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ash_pika » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:50 pm

LoneWarrior wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:39 pm
Do you have the quests "When reality can't be trusted" and "No pain, no gain"?
i don't have no pain no gain..
But for that we need to go to other dimension.. i didn't go to another dimension when i touched it.. after touching i came out and everything was normal..

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Every time you touch the egg it sets the world back to normal or back to the dark world, so if it is normal when you go outside, touch the egg again and it will activate the dark version. When you first place the egg on the bed the dark version is automatically activated, so if you talked to it after that it made it go back to the normal version.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

ash_pika
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ash_pika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:34 am

Oh ok.. got it ty pp.. :)