Disturbance while auctiong

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Disturbance while auctiong

Post by figig » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:45 am

Is it a rule for others to interfere at auction??

Let me give you a example: Suppose a player is auctioning a pokemon, Let us consider 4 players x1, y2, z3, a4 are bidding on it. Lets us say another person named "b5" who isnt even taking part in that auction is commenting on that pokemon calling it "nub poke" or commenting things like "common shiny shouldn't go more", it really affects the mindset of players bidding in that auction

why is another player commenting such such things, i really want to know, either (he bids or he dont bid and just watch), why he or she comments so that it affects other people's mind
i have seen it many times, is it a rule ? to comment about the pokemon while auctioning ?? i mean players who are bidding are mature enough to know their limits and themselves, they know what they want.

Please consider reading this
regards,
figig

Hukora

Re: Disturbance while auctiong

Post by Hukora » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:17 pm

People are allowed to comment on the auction but I highly recommend that they do not criticize the auction unless someone asks them to since more often than not people are too critical of the auction and, like you said, interfere with the auction. If you do not want someone to say such comments about your Pokemon then explicitly tell them to stop commenting those things (and of course say this in a not-rude manner). If they continue to say comments against your request then you are welcome to report them for interfering with your auction.

However, if you are auctioning something like a normal Caterpie for 100k and someone unknowingly decides to bid 100k on that, then sure someone is allowed to say something because this is much over the price of a normal Caterpie, but if the price is reasonable for the auctioned Pokemon then the other person should avoid saying rude things in public where everyone can see it.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Disturbance while auctiong

Post by figig » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Thanks a lot Hukora :D