Masters Tourney Bug

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Masters Tourney Bug

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:21 pm

https://prnt.sc/lgfa1q

Sometimes I get bugged in masters and I have to refresh. i walk out of the tourney and go to the darlinhurst daycare to collect my eggs. but then this happens... it says i am in the tourney house, and miinho is in the field. (miinho is sitting on one of the chairs in the tourney house). this happened to me a lot of times but i was in darlinhurst town when it happened, but this screenshot was me in route 3. i also cannot exit the map, but i can refresh and it's all clear.

https://prnt.sc/lgfbvo this is the screenshot of me standing at the edge of the map and not exiting the map. apparently miinho can see me bc she sent me a request to battle. This bug can be fixed by refreshing so it isnt that big, but it still is a bug tho
Check my trades <3

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Masters Tourney Bug

Post by Nikolina2017 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:32 pm

Yeah. This has been happening nowdays.It happen to me with guy at Inter Tourney.While I was at RT 8.And he was at Tourney waiting to win prize.I had lvl 100 Butterfree against his tourney team.It was funny tho. Butterfree lost the battle hahaha. xD
Buying Shiny Poochyena/Mightyena
Give me all your Normal Poochyenas!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:50 pm

yeah apparently its happening to a lot of people
Check my trades <3

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:03 pm

We are aware that the tournament system has bugs. Only developers can fix these bugs and unfortunately they are busy and are slowly trying to resolve these issues one step at a time. Additionally, the problem is more complicated so we need to carefully analyze the problem before we change anything because a wrong change can be catastrophic.