new game update ideas

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.

what do you think (please do not double choose) ( read post first to understand the multi level exp)

yes- alola pokemon
15%
no- alola pokemon
10%
yes- z-crystals
18%
no- z-crystals
10%
yes- wild starters
10%
no- wild starters
15%
yes- multi level exp
10%
no- multi level exp
13%

Total votes: 40

bossnuke
Trainer
Trainer

new game update ideas

Post by bossnuke » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:21 pm

vs i love what this game is however i want to suggest some ideas for a game update (not to be confused with a storyline update) some ideas include:
  • pokemon from alola (i am tired hearing complaints about it)
  • z-crystals (though there should be a choice beetween mega stones and z-crystals)
  • a guild chat / group private messages
  • starters could be rare but accesable (aulthough that takes away the point of an egg on your birthday)
  • a training room where players can battle other players (like a tournoment room) at any time which is also accesable by levels( maybe even types)
  • multi level exp (example: when u have a pokemon that needs 20 exp to level up and you get 2000 exp you will only get one level aulthough it still needs 20 more exp instead gain more than one level at a time
vs however i would also like a vote to hear what fellow trainers think of these ideas and please commet what changes you would like to see done. this pokemon game is the best out there and i would like to keep it that way vs i kindly thank you for your time the very best bossnuke vs vs vs vs vs

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: new game update ideas

Post by Nikolina2017 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:05 pm

We do not have all pokemons from other gens.So Gen 7 would be to early to get.Training exp.We have Gyms for that tho.
Buying Shiny Poochyena/Mightyena
Give me all your Normal Poochyenas!

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Gen 7 - First of all, I don't think anything related with Gen 7 is coming to PL anytime soon, because for it to happen, a dev would have to work on the dex data of those new pokemon, and ofcourse the mechanics for Z-Crystals.

Guild chat: This issue has been raised multiple times in the past, but the simple alternative is - you can just make a server on discord or a channel in IRC for that. In discord, you are given a lot of options to manage the members of your guild, etc.

Starters - This could have been done, but then it would be no different than the S grade pokemon. As Hukora said in a recent post, starters were made uncatchable and untradeable to promote players to buy from tokens. In my opinion, you are lucky that shiny starters are given as bday gifts, and on PP's birthday and sometimes from major events (if you're lucky).

Multi - levelling : From what I know, it was intentionally made that way, and it's way better than multi levelling. You may not want to over level your pokemon (One or few extra battles don't hurt, but overlevelling by mistake does).

Training room : There are tournaments, diners and PvP battles. I don't really see the need for this. It'd be better if devs focus on fixing the bugs in games and moves, etc.

~my opinions~

LoneWarrior.
Items Guide
Forum Shop

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

bossnuke
Trainer
Trainer

Post by bossnuke » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:07 pm

LoneWarrior wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm
Gen 7 - First of all, I don't think anything related with Gen 7 is coming to PL anytime soon, because for it to happen, a dev would have to work on the dex data of those new pokemon, and ofcourse the mechanics for Z-Crystals.

Guild chat: This issue has been raised multiple times in the past, but the simple alternative is - you can just make a server on discord or a channel in IRC for that. In discord, you are given a lot of options to manage the members of your guild, etc.

Starters - This could have been done, but then it would be no different than the S grade pokemon. As Hukora said in a recent post, starters were made uncatchable and untradeable to promote players to buy from tokens. In my opinion, you are lucky that shiny starters are given as bday gifts, and on PP's birthday and sometimes from major events (if you're lucky).

Multi - levelling : From what I know, it was intentionally made that way, and it's way better than multi levelling. You may not want to over level your pokemon (One or few extra battles don't hurt, but overlevelling by mistake does).

Training room : There are tournaments, diners and PvP battles. I don't really see the need for this. It'd be better if devs focus on fixing the bugs in games and moves, etc.

~my opinions~

LoneWarrior.
many people play pl at school (like me) and websites like discord are blocked and i tried to make an irc and don't know how though i noticed you did not say anything about the group private mesages

i never thought that way about starters though and i agree but i just knew that the nintendo games have rare wild starters

i agree with you on the training room but i was asking other trainers their opinions

you have a point with overleveling but i still disagree
vs

i thank you for your opinion but i still think this. please fell free to state anything else i may have missed kind regards bossnuke

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Btw you can download Discord on Mobile if you have Mobile!
Buying Shiny Poochyena/Mightyena
Give me all your Normal Poochyenas!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:50 pm

bossnuke u shouldnt play in school xD
Check my trades <3

bossnuke
Trainer
Trainer