Pokemon Legends agonizes. And the guilds die. Let's avoid it.

Suggestions for Pokemon Legends can be shared here.
Biodigital
Trainer
Trainer

Pokemon Legends agonizes. And the guilds die. Let's avoid it.

Post by Biodigital » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:48 am

I see with worry and even more with sadness, that many players gradually leave the game, and everything starts with an initial abandonment of the different Guilds, the reasons are many, but the apathy in the guilds is very noticeable, before the final step of abandonment.

It is difficult for Guilds not to stall or die ... and that is easy to see since the game itself is stalling, the only thing is when there are events or updates like now, however there is nothing the game does lately impel the Guilds, in a way the game itself does not give a direct or tangible benefit by being attached to a Guild, as if other games do.
That brings us to the question that many people ask after taking time in the game, when they are no longer so new ...
... you will see from my experience I have seen that there are many people who join a clan in PL for reasons like ..:
  • To be taught to play this applies in all games
  • That they give him pokes, gold and other things ..
  • Because recruiters shriek a lot :lol:
  • Because they are bored ME and sometimes I like to know what the task is and do it
  • etc etc..

And what is the most demanded in a clan? What is the real contribution of the members regarding the game? Well, do the task.
And that leads to what many people ask about everything at the beginning, what do you get for doing the homework?
some will answer me the prizes and pokes of lottery .. ok, but the real questions are ..
What is earned in PL for doing the homework?
What does the PL give for it?
What is the use of saying that we are Ranking 1 in doing tasks?

So I made this post for all of us to give ideas to the game's creators on how we can help the guilds take force again and consequently the game.

I still do not have a completely clear idea, but the idea of ​​the proposal is that joining a clan gives you access to something you would not have if you go on your own ... that's what happens in other games.
Currently the only thing is the task, but more than a benefit what you acquire is an obligation and that is not something very attractive for anyone. More than the fact that, in my particular opinion, when doing it you can get good pokes or some Shiny.

Pokemon Legends agoniza. Y los gremios se mueren.
Veo con preocupación y aun mas con tristeza, que muchos jugadores poco a poco dejan el juego, y todo empieza por un abandono inicial de los distintos Gremios, las razones son múltiples, pero se nota mucho la apatía en los gremios, antes del paso final de abandono.

Es difícil que los Gremios no se estaquen o mueran.. y eso es fácil de ver ya que el juego en si mismo esta estancando, lo único es cuando hay eventos o actualizaciones como ahora, sin embargo no hay nada que el juego haga últimamente que impulse a los Gremios, en cierta forma el juego en si no da un beneficio directo o tangible por estar unido a un Gremio, como si lo hacen otros juegos.
Eso nos lleva a la pregunta que se hacen muchos luego de llevar tiempo en el juego, cuando ya no son tan novatos...
...veran por mi experiencia he visto que hay mucha gente que se une a un clan en PL por razones como..:
  • Que le enseñen a jugar y quien en la historia esto aplica en todos los juegos
  • Que le regalen pokes, Oro y otras cosas..
  • Porque los reclutadores ladillan mucho :lol:
  • Porque están aburridos YO y a veces me gusta saber cual es la tarea y hacerla
  • etc, etc..

Y que es lo que mas se exige en un clan? Cual es el aporte real de los miembros en cuanto al juego? pues hacer la fulana tarea..
y eso lleva a lo que muchos se preguntan sobre todo al inicio, que se obtiene por hacer la tarea?
alguno me responderá los premios y pokes de sorteo.. ok, pero las preguntas reales son..
¿Que se gana en PL por hacer la tarea?
¿Que da el PL por ello?
¿De que sirve realmente decir que somos los Ranking 1 en hacer tareas?

Asi que me hecho este post para que entre todos demos ideas a los Credores del juego de como podemos ayudar a que los gremios tomen fuerza nuevamente y en consecuencia tambien el juego.

Aun no tengo una idea completamente clara, pero la idea de la propuesta es que el unirte a un clan te de acceso a algo que no tendrías si vas por tu cuenta.. eso es lo que pasa en otros juegos.
Actualmente lo único es la tarea, pero mas que un beneficio lo que adquieres es una obligación y eso no es algo muy atractivo para nadie. Mas que por el hecho de que, en mi opinion particular, al hacerla puede que obtengas buenos pokes o algún Shiny.
Pasate por mi perfil en Pokemon Legends Biodigital

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Pokemon Legends agonizes. And the guilds die. Let's avoid it.

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:12 pm

I am not sure I get shinies and good pokes during guild tasks.But most of guilds in other games are like this where I been. But we could add Guild Tournaments.Where only Guild-Members can join.
🎄Merry Christmas🎄 (Soon)Image

Pheonix99
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Pokemon Legends agonizes. And the guilds die. Let's avoid it.

Post by Pheonix99 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:51 pm

This freaky😑😑
I wished they were real....!
POKEMON FOREVER..!!