Why shadow tag works for someone and not for someone else

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Why shadow tag works for someone and not for someone else

Post by figig » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:16 am

Today when i was playing in tourney, my opponent had a gengar and i had cloyster but before i could switch it he attacked and killed it. How ?

I thought that i can switch anything before any attacks, right ? (more precisely that was the opening round of the match) or Pl works in a different way ?

I dont know, but i m mad about this, suppose players have A and B pokemons, before attacking both players have the chance to switch, why cant i get the oppertunity to switch it ? Or is it only for some special players ?

But when i used Mega Gengar with shadow tag ability, i was surprised to see him switch out his gliscor for blissey..

Please immediately fix the issue of it, a lot of unfair play happens in Pl battles and in tourneys.. The only minus point is i didnt take any proof, if any one from the mods can come and play with me and other random players with the issues raised to try to see if they are facing the same problem, the issues can be noticed in high scale and can be tried to fix.

Please i request you, please take some steps to solve this issue.

Regards
figig