Head Smash to Aggron

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
narutoshipu
Trainer
Trainer

Head Smash to Aggron

Post by narutoshipu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 am

as the title imply i just want to know if i could put Head Smash egg move to Aggron without the help of tyrantrum and cranidos cause i dont have those pokemons i only have emboar what im planing is emboar to nidoran (m) then Nidoran (m) to aggron but as i checked the pokedex of nidorino and nidoking i cant learn any egg moves. So please can anyone answer my question?

thanks in advance

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Head Smash to Aggron

Post by Nikolina2017 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:23 pm

No.Egg moves can be get only by breeding.By the way Relicanth can learn Head Smash at lvl 1 and lvl 78
Buying Shiny Poochyena/Mightyena
Give me all your Normal Poochyenas!

Nebo
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nebo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi :)
Yes you can do the chain breeding you mentioned. As far as i've noticed, the pokedex in PL SHOWS the moves acquired by Breeding only for the first pokes in the evolution chain and not for the evolutions themselves, despite the fact all 2 or 3 evolutions can learn the egg moves. Thus, in order to check the egg moves of Nidorino/Nidoking you need to check the page of Nidoran (M). If only Nidoran (F) appears when you search for Nidoran (M), tick the "Show Purchaseable Pokemon" option and click "Search", you will find Nidoran (M) in the second line, to the right. Click its image or name to access its page. There you will see "Head Smash" as a move acquired through Breeding.

It looks like you already know how to do the chain breeding, but just in case:
1) Breed a male Emboar with a female Nidoran(M)/Nidorino/Nidoking ---> You get a baby male Nidoran(M) that knows Head Smash.
2) Breed the male Nidoran(M) offspring you got with a female Aron ----> You get a baby male Aron that knows Head Smash.
3) Breed the male Aron offspring with a female Aron to keep getting more Aron offsprings with Head Smash in shorter time.

Like stated in 1) , note that for this chain breeding you're gonna need to find a FEMALE Nidoran(M). In the past I saw some players who found it in the wild, though I guess it's a rare thing to encounter since technically all Nidoran(M) should be males.

Good luck! :)

Thanks to SilentCobra for the amazing signature! Sugoi :D

narutoshipu
Trainer
Trainer

Post by narutoshipu » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:25 am

Nebo wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 pm
Hi :)
Yes you can do the chain breeding you mentioned. As far as i've noticed, the pokedex in PL SHOWS the moves acquired by Breeding only for the first pokes in the evolution chain and not for the evolutions themselves, despite the fact all 2 or 3 evolutions can learn the egg moves. Thus, in order to check the egg moves of Nidorino/Nidoking you need to check the page of Nidoran (M). If only Nidoran (F) appears when you search for Nidoran (M), tick the "Show Purchaseable Pokemon" option and click "Search", you will find Nidoran (M) in the second line, to the right. Click its image or name to access its page. There you will see "Head Smash" as a move acquired through Breeding.

It looks like you already know how to do the chain breeding, but just in case:
1) Breed a male Emboar with a female Nidoran(M)/Nidorino/Nidoking ---> You get a baby male Nidoran(M) that knows Head Smash.
2) Breed the male Nidoran(M) offspring you got with a female Aron ----> You get a baby male Aron that knows Head Smash.
3) Breed the male Aron offspring with a female Aron to keep getting more Aron offsprings with Head Smash in shorter time.

Like stated in 1) , note that for this chain breeding you're gonna need to find a FEMALE Nidoran(M). In the past I saw some players who found it in the wild, though I guess it's a rare thing to encounter since technically all Nidoran(M) should be males.

Good luck! :)
thanks Nebo great help

Ealham
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Ealham » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:05 am

narutoshipu wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 am
as the title imply i just want to know if i could put Head Smash egg move to Aggron without the help of tyrantrum and cranidos cause i dont have those pokemons i only have emboar what im planing is emboar to nidoran (m) then Nidoran (m) to aggron but as i checked the pokedex of nidorino and nidoking i cant learn any egg moves. So please can anyone answer my question?

thanks in advance
1. Without Cranidos/Tyrantrum, its not possible to pass Head Smash to Aggron.
2. You CAN pass egg move to Nidoking. In this game, there are Female Nidoking (like this https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=4542625). You can breed them with male Poke with Egg Move and get Nidoran with Egg Moves (like this http://prntscr.com/khw706).

Edit: It IS possible to get Head Smash in Aggron without Cranidos/Tyrantrum, and thanks to Nebo. I didn't know that it is possible.
Have a visit to my ORIGINALLY OWNED Shiny-Collections -> https://www.pokemonlegends.com/trades.php?user=Ealham