please unban me

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
GoldenMarksman
Trainer
Trainer

please unban me

Post by GoldenMarksman » Fri May 18, 2018 7:01 am

i was banned because of omana saying i was delaying auction but he lied i didnt wait for minutes to start the count down and i didnt set a time limit it was to go as long as people kept bidding please lift the ban

Dragonstars

Re: please unban me

Post by Dragonstars » Fri May 18, 2018 2:29 pm

I will admit I didn't see a time limit, but in this game, you really aren't supposed to say "going once, going twice" multiple times. I did end up discussing it with other staff to see if it still counted as auction delay, and we reached a consensus that it was. in the future, I recommend using the in game auction page. that way, nothing like this will need to happen again.

although, I will point out that I was not the one who banned you. I think the one who did so placed the ban before I actually even saw the report. I'm just letting you know that once you say, "going once", you can't repeat it even if someone bids higher. you can still take the new bid as long as you haven't said sold, but once you start the end of your auction, you can't back up and lengthen it if there are more bids. and if that means there ends up being bids after you say sold, you have to take the highest one that came before you said sold.
leave something worthwhile behind... that way, you will never really leave.
I will not judge you... I know I'm not perfect at all.

The sky is not the limit. Forget the sky, shoot for the stars!

Loyal member of P.L.A.T.I.N.U.M.