Pokemon Legends Question, Quest, Breeding, Location, Rarity, EV and IV, Gym, and Tourney Guide

LeafStone124
Trainer
Trainer

Pokemon Legends Question, Quest, Breeding, Location, Rarity, EV and IV, Gym, and Tourney Guide

Post by LeafStone124 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Pokemon Legends Guide
By LeafStone124

This guide has taken me a long time to make. I hope everyone enjoys this guide and I hope it will help you. I am also sorry that my circles are not... perfect. I messed up my wrist so I can not draw that well anymore. Also, if you find any mistakes in this guide feel free to leave a comment.

*If you want to quickly find something do Ctrl + F to find what you are looking for. Once you do that command, a box should appear on the top right corner of your screen. To find something, enter some keywords in the box. It will show you every spot where those words are located.

Questions

I used to help a lot of people on Help Chat before the reset. I have noticed that a lot of the questions people ask are the same. Here are some of the questions that people ask.

Question One
What is Premium and what does it do? How much is Premium?

⋆Premium is 5 American dollars.

⋆Here are the benefits of Premium:
One: +100% Increased chances of encountering Shiny Pokemon.
Two: +15% More Experience gained by each battle.
Three: Extra slots on Gallery.
Four: Pokemon Follower.

⋆Here is how you can buy Premium:
Step One: Go over to the right side of your screen and click account. Once you click account, some more options should appear. In the new options below Account, click on Donate.
Step Two: After you click donate try to find "Premium Status." Below Premium Status there is a button that says "add." Click on that to add that to your shopping cart. The shopping cart is on the right side of your screen.
Step Three: Once you look at the shopping cart there should be a line that says "Premium Status." To the right of it there should be a thing that says "Target Account." Automatically it sends it to your account. If you made a deal with a friend who will pay it, click on the section that says "My Account" and choose the user that will pay for it. Once you have the user that will pay for it, click the button on the bottom right that says "Purchase." This transaction should cost $5 and you have to use credit card to pay for it. (I am not completely sure about the credit card thing so please do not get mad at me if I am wrong) After this you should be able to open your account and have Premium Status!
Question Two
What are some of the Pokemon that can follow me? How do you get Pokemon to follow me? How much is the Pokemon Follower?

⋆To get Pokemon to follow you, you need to get either "Pokemon Follower" or "Premium Status." Even though "Premium Status" is $4 more, it is a better deal. If you want just the "Pokemon Follower" then just get that.

⋆Pokemon Follower is $1.

⋆Here is how you can buy Pokemon Follower:
Step One: Go over to the right side of your screen and click account. Once you click account, some more options should appear. In the new options below Account, click on Donate.
Step Two: After you click donate try to find "Pokemon Follower." Below Pokemon Follower there is a button that says "add." Click on that to add that to your shopping cart. The shopping cart is on the right side of your screen.
Step Three: Once you look at the shopping cart there should be a line that says "Pokemon Follower." To the right of it there should be a thing that says "Target Account." Automatically it sends it to your account. If you made a deal with a friend who will pay it, click on the section that says "My Account" and choose the user that will pay for it. Once you have the user that will pay for it, click the button on the bottom right that says "Purchase." This transaction should cost $1 and you have to use credit card to pay for it. (I am not completely sure about the credit card thing so please do not get mad at me if I am wrong) After this you should be able to open your account and have Pokemon Follower!
*As you can tell, buying things is always the same.

⋆Here is a list of Pokemon that can follow you:
Bulbasaur and it's evolved forms
Squirtle and it's evolved forms
Charmander and it's evolved forms
Caterpie
Pikachu
Raichu
Krabby
Magikarp
Chikorita and it's evolved forms
Totodile and it's evolved forms
Cyndaquil and it's evolved forms
Treeko and it's evolved forms
Mudkip and it's evolved forms
Torchic and it's evolved forms
Wurmple
Spinda
Turtwig and it's evolved forms
Piplup and it's evolved forms
Chimchar and it's evolved forms
Bidoof
Victini
Snivy and it's evolved forms
Oshawott and it's evolved forms
Tepig and it's evolved forms
Munna
Musharna
Cottonee
Petilil
Krokorok
Zorua
Minccino
Keldeo
Chespin and it's evolved forms
Froakie and it's evolved forms
Fennekin and it's evolved forms

Question Three
What are tokens? What do they do and how do you get them? How do I buy Pokemon with tokens?

⋆Tokens are like currency that you use to buy Pokemon.

⋆You have to buy tokens.

⋆Here is how you buy tokens:
Step Two: After you click donate try to find "Tokens." Below Tokens there is a button that says "add." Click on that to add that to your shopping cart. The shopping cart is on the right side of your screen.
ImageImage
Step Three: Once you look at the shopping cart there should be a line that says "Tokens." To the right of it there should be a thing that says "Target Account." Automatically it sends it to your account. If you made a deal with a friend who will pay it, click on the section that says "My Account" and choose the user that will pay for it. Once you have the user that will pay for it, click the button on the bottom right that says "Purchase." You have to use credit card to pay for it. (I am not completely sure about the credit card thing so please do not get mad at me if I am wrong) After this you should be able to open your account and have Tokens!!
*There are different prices for different amounts of Tokens. Here is a list of their prices:
⋆10 Tokens - $5
⋆25 Tokens - $10
⋆60 Tokens - $25
⋆130 Tokens - $50
⋆300 Tokens - $100

⋆Here is where you can use Tokens:
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/token_shop
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monsterpedia

Question Four
How do you get hearts? What are they for?

⋆Hearts are used to help make Pokemon level up faster. You also need to use them when you buy a new Pokemon from someone.

⋆You get hearts every new day you get on.

⋆Here is how you use hearts:
Step One: On the right hand side of your screen click on "Pokemon." More options will come up. Out of the new options, click on "My Pokemon."
Step Two: Once you have clicked on "My Pokemon," a screen with all of your Pokemon should come up. Click on whichever Pokemon you want to add the hearts to.
Step Three: After you have clicked on the Pokemon you want to add hearts to, it's stat page should come up. If the hearts below the picture of the Pokemon are empty, you can add some. To do this, you need to click on "Love." If you do this 4 times all of the hearts should be full below the Pokemon. Once the hearts are full the Pokemon will be happier!
ImageImage

Question Five
What is an EV reducer?

⋆An EV reducer is an item that can raise and lower stats. It will take 10 away from one stat and give it to another.

Question Six
How do you get Shiny and Gold Pokemon?

⋆You have to buy Gold Pokemon with Tokens.

⋆You can find Shiny Pokemon randomly or get them from Tournaments. (They are very hard to find)

Question Seven
Is there maps for this game?

⋆There are maps for this game. Here they are:

Question Eight
What are the Pokemon needed for the Riddles quest?

⋆To me this quest was very frustrating... Here are the Pokemon you need:
Ampharos, Nidorina, Cherrim, Sunflora, Gardevior, Lumineon, Dunsparce, Vileplume, and Tyranitar.

Quests

I have already played through all of the game before the roll back and I am close to finishing it again. I am not that good at remembering stuff so… sorry if I forget something. I am just doing this for fun and to help you guys. Here are some of the quests, in order!

Catch a Pokemon
Description: Catch a Caterpie to advance to the the first town
Reward: 500c and excess to Bluegum
Information: Catch a Caterpie. If you run out of Poke Balls attack Caterpies until one drops.

Defeat 15 Sentret for the Farmer
Description: the farmer in bluegum is having trouble with Sentret
Reward: 3500c
Information: Defeat 15 sentret in the farmer’s farm.

Show me the Scyther!
Description: the curious gentleman in the Bluegum Town Pokemon Centre would like to see a Scyther
Reward: 1500c
Information: Go to the Scyther Patch and catch a Scyther.

Earn your first badge!
Description: travel to Darlinghurst and defeat the gym leader there
Reward:3000c
Information: Go to Darlinghurst and beat the first Gym.

Grand Theft Magikarp
Location: Darlingthurst Magikarp fanatic house behind the Pokemon Centre
Description: Are you going to help this rich thief steal poor defenseless Magikarp?!
Reward: 3000c
Information: The first person is in the right of the Bluegum Caves. The second one is the lady standing in the Bluegun Pokemark.

Fallen Guardian
Description: Can you find the dragon that lurks in the grass?
Information: Catch a Dratini and show the man.

Find Me!
Description: Find all 5 of the hidden sages scattered all around
Reward: Eevee and 3000c
1st: On the right of the bridge entrance of Bluegum docks
2nd: On the right of the daycare Centre on route 3
3rd: On the top left corner of Bluegum Town Pokemon Centre
4th: On the left of route 3 secret grotto
5th: In the top part of the diner at Darlinghurst
*Enter the diner by giving a diner coupon. They are dropped from wild Wingulls.

Behind the trees
Description: A brother and sister are playing hide and seek, will you help them?
Reward: 2000c (and 10 pokeballs if you promise not to tell the sister) ( I don't know what happens when you tell the sister)
Information: Go to the bottom south tree under the Pokemon Centre. The brother is hiding there.

Where is Caramel Sandiego?
Description: A strange figure sends you on a mission to find another strange figure. Something strange is going on
Reward: 1000c and 5 pokeballs
Information: Go to the bottom patch of grass in Route 2 and defeat her.

The Suspicious Mission
Description: Someone, somewhere, wants something that you currently have.
Reward: 4000c
Information: In the Eastbourne Pokemon Centre there is a man in the back. Talk to him.

Crunchy Crunchy Corphish
Description:Help this old man collect Corphish from the river
Reward: 3000c and 20 diner coupon
Information: Catch 6 Corphish and give them to the man who asked for them.

Justice Will Be Served!
Location: Oldpine jail(after getting caught by police for stealing Magikarp In Grand Theft Magikarp)
Description: You really shouldn't be getting a reward for this quest..
Reward: 10c
Information: First, you need to defeat the required number of Rattatasin. Then, you need to do the Birthday Wishes: Friends are Forever quest. After this, defeat the lady with a level 40 Magikarp. Then, go to the lake in route four. Get the Magikarp then talk to the police officer in the Pokemon Centre.

Birthday Wishes: Friends are Forever
Description: A companion as old as time, for someone who has seen everything.
Information: First, you need to catch a Growlithe in the grassy patch where there is a police officer walking around. Talk to the man giving out retired Arcanines after you catch a Growlithe. Give the retired Arcanine to the old lady.

The Menacing Manectric
Location: Eastbourne pokemon sanctuary (after defeating Eastbourne gym)
Description: Its joy is in scaring baby Pokemon, someone stop this monster!
Reward: 5000c and Manetite
Information: First, go to the tree in the back on the Pokemon Sanctuary. This tree sticks out farther than the other ones. Talk to the front and center of it. Then, you need to follow wherever the Manetric goes.

The Lost and Found Tepig
Description: Where is its trainer?
Reward: 4000c
Information: Go to the Eastbourne Pokemon Sanctuary and talk to the little girl that is by her parents.

Thirsty Desert Pokemon
Description: Do you have any Fresh Water to spare?
Reward: 6000c
Information: You need to get 3 freshwater from a gatehouse. First, give water to the Swellow beside the person that gives you the quest. Second, give water to John's Audino in C3. Lastly, give water to the Eevee standing under the flag in E3.

Finding a Needle in a Cactus Stack
Description: This crazy researcher wants you to find a flowering cactus.. somewhere..
Information: The cactus you need is in D2.

Diamond in the Rough
Description: A treasure is buried deep in the desert. Can you find it?
Reward: 4000c and a bunch of unique items including a diamond in the treasure
Information: When the guy says directions like left 1, he means go that many maps in that direction. The treasure is under the flag in D2.

Ancient Relics in Modern Times
Description: Uncovering these relics will be a long and arduous task.. are you up to it?
Reward: 12000c
Information: Here is a list of what to do.
1. Go to Route 12 and talk to the Swellow that challenges you. After the Swellow challenges you, follow it into the tree den and do the minigame. Do not let anything see you!
2. Go to Oldpine City then go into the caves. Find the Spider Den to the right of the statue. Enter it with a candle. Order to go: 1: Left 2: Right 3: Middle 4: Furthermost left (4 choices) 5: Left 6: Middle 7: Right 8: Right 9: Second from the right (4 choices) 10: Left
3. Talk to the replacement Gym Leader in Dorocoast. Do the Wedding Arc quest. (crash the wedding) After you crash the wedding go the the Eastbourne Gym Leader’s home. Go to the fridge and press “x”. Turn on the switch in the fridge then go to the basement that is behind the state. After this, click on the Poke Ball to obtain the 3rd relic.
4. Beat “Feeding the Fire” and “The Zombie’s Apocalypse” quests. After you do this go to Blackfell Graveyard and press “x” on the farthest grave stone. Follow the maps in this order: B, H, F. Once you enter the tomb turn on the 2nd and the 5th statue. This is in the order that you meet them. Then, go back to the Poke Ball and obtain the 4th relic.

Raising Nomads of the Desert
Description: Will you invest in this poor man's Numel business?
Reward: 9000c
Information: You need to catch 6 Numels and level them up to level 20.

The Ambush Job
Description: Will you help this bully?
Reward: 1c or 7001c
Information:TA bully wants you to battle the cop. You get a chose to battle the cob. If you don’t battle the cop, you get 7k.

Find me Staryu
Description: This guy just wants you to find a Staryu. Not that hard, right?
Reward: 2000c
Information: You need to catch a Staryu. Staryu is found in Old-Dorocoast Safari Zone 2.

Fossils of Fortune
Location: Route 12 Tree Den ( entrance is in the tree on the top left of route 12)
Description: A strange guy asks for fossils. Will you help him?
Reward: 5000c
Information: You need to get a Helix Fossil, a Dome Fossil and an Old Ember.

Dancing the Night Away
Description: This festive person wants you to give him 6 Ludicolo.
Reward: 11000c
Information: You need to catch six Lombre. They are found on Route 10, 11 and 12. Then give them a Water Stone. This will evolve them to Ludicolo.

All Hail Glalie!
Location: in front of the diner in dorocoast (after defeating grunts)
Description: A frost Pokemon needed to keep the Dorocoast diner food ice cold!
Reward: 9000c
Information: You need to catch a Snorunt. Snorunt is found in Old-Dorocoast Safari Frost Cave. To get a Glalie, level it to level 42 then evolve it.

Old Dorocoast Safari Survey
Location: one of the houses in dorocoast(after defeating grunts)
Description: This researcher would like to see an Absol, Lickitung and Snorunt
Information: You need to catch a Lickitung, a Snorunt, and an Absol. Likitung is found in Old-Dorocoast Safaru Zone 2. Snorunt is found in Old-Dorocoast Safari Frost Cave. Abson is found in Old-Dorocoast Safari Zone 3.

The Child of the Sea
Description: Searching for a Pokemon that might not exist.
Reward: 12000c
Information: After the Phione from the Sea Fairy Cave battles against the grunts, you need to get 50 Sea Scaled to obtain a Sea Bell. Sea Scales are drops from Fineons. To get the Sea Bell you have to throw the 50 Sea Scales in the well on Sea Fairy Island. The Phione will appear on the bridge on Sea Fairy Island. Talk to it and then follow it into Sea Fairy Cave. Once in Sea Fairy Cave, ring the Sea Bell to get Phione. You need to then quest Phione and show it to the man who gave you the quest.

The Secret of the Sea Legend
Location: Sea Fairy Island (after completing The Child of the Sea)
Description: Searching from a rumor that might not exist.
Reward: 6000c
Information: You need to go talk to the Samurai in Sea Fairy Cave. He will tell you to get 25 Beach Glass. To get Beach Glass look under the Sea Shells on Sea Fairy Island. There is only one Beach Glass under the sea shell at a time and there is a random chance of finding one. You need to keep looking under sea shells until you find 25 Beach Glass. After you get all 25 Beach Glass you need to talk to the person reading a book on the right side of Sea Fairy Island.

A Gym Leader in need is a Gym Leader Indeed
Location: SS Neptune wreckage door of second deck (after rescuing Cascadie and Clifford and retrieving the key to the door)
Description: First you battled against them, and now you battle for them!
Reward: 8000c
Information:You need to get Ampharos, Nidorina, Cherrim, Sunflora, Gardevior, Lumineon, Dunsparce, Vileplume, and Tyranitar.

Taking Care of this Daycare
Description: Is something shady really going on with this Team Royal-run daycare?
Information: You need to go to the basement of the Daycare and defeat all of the Team Royal Grunts.

The Hunt for the Honey Mushroom
Location: John in the Daycare basement (after completing Taking Care of this Daycare)
Description: Somewhere in the land of the dead grows a sweet and tasty mushroom.. for medicine.
Information: You need to beat “The Zombie’s Apocalypse” quest to do this. You give your earnings, a Honey Mushroom, to John.

Feeding the Fire
Description: Rock may beat fire, but a trainer can defeat all types!
Reward: 9000c and Anti-Heat Orb
Solution: Defeat 40 Sudowoodos. They are only able to be found during daytime.

The Zombie`s Apocalypse
Description: A strange curse descended upon Blackfell Island. Will you be able to end it?
Reward: 10000c and a Honey Mushroom
Information: You need to get 8 Moomoo Milk, Very Bitter Powder and Hypnotic orbs. These items will be used to make a special potion to defeat the Zombies. To make Very Bitter Powder you need to get two Tiny Mushrooms that are dropped from Paras. Moomoo Milk is dropped from Milktanks and Hypnotic Orbs are dropped from Misdreavus.

Luxuries of a Home
Description: Are you ready to own a home for no reason at all?
Reward: 11000c
Information: Buy the house in Eastbourne for 50k.

Rescuing the Route 4 Magikarp
Location: In the common room of the Eastbourne house (after talking to a officer in the Eastbourne house garden below the pond)
Description: Another quest involving a Magikarp.. but this time it is a good thing!
Reward: 500c
Information: Talk to the Magikarp NPC on Route Four.

Suspicious Summoning Ritual
Description: A mysterious ritual involving a mysterious flower.
Reward: 15000c
Information: You need to catch six Vileplume and give them to the person who gave you the quest. They need to be quest enabled.

Gyms

Darlinghurst Gym
Type: Rock
Recommended Level: 20+

Newpine Gym
Type: Water
Recommended Level: 35+

Eastbourne Gym
Type: Electric
Recommended Level: 50+

Dorocoast Gym
Type: Grass
Recommended Level: 65+

Wildhaven Gym
Type: Physic
Recommended Level: 80+

Tournament Prizes

Starters
Seedot, Pikachu, Bidoof, Shinx, Kricketot, Sentret, Spinarak, and Dunsparce

Intermediate
Seedot, Pikachu, Bidoof, Shinx, Kricketot, Sentret, Spinarak, and Dunsparce

Advanced
Zubat, Teddiursa, Shuckle, Gastly, Electrike, Spoink, and Tropius

Expert
Areodactyl, Kabuto, Omanyte, Anorith, Lileep, Ponyta, Ralts, Magnemite, and Miltank

Pokemon Rarity

Grotto Rare
Dratini, Gible, Larvitar, Bagon, Lapras, Eevee, Beldum

Rare
Scyther, Meditite, Sewaddle, Budew, Munchlax, Grimer, Machop, Mankay, Tyrogue, Nosepass, Sneasel, Duskull, Shuppet, Aron, Mawile, Elekid, Pichu, Magby, Solrock, Lunatone, Elecatbuzz, Absol, Lickitung, Goldeen, Miltank, Zangoose, Seel, Hoppip, Staryu, Clefairy, Shroomish, Kangaskhan, Torkoal, Chimecho, Luvdisc, Keckleon, Swablu, Magmar, Clamperl, Relicanth, Snorlax, Gulpin

Uncommon
Yanma, Pidove, Blitzle, Onix, Rhyhorn, Horsea, Tentacool, Poliwag, Paras, Magnemite, Vulpix, Gilpin, Natu, Voltorb, Drowzee, Shuckle, Furret, Gligar, Cascoon, Silcoon, Baltoy, Castform, Sableye, Psyduck, Fartfetchd, Smeargle, Feebas, Lombre, Dustox, Carvanha, Beautifly, Flaafy, Beedrill, Illumise, Butterfree, Misdreavus, Sudowoodo, Mantine, Wailmer, Corsola, Smoochum, Roselia, Nuzleaf, Tropius, Staravia, Skarmory, Spheal

Common
Caterpie, Cherubi, Shinx, Sentret, Starly, Abra, Poochyena, Snubbull, Wurmple, Jigglypuff, Ralts, Seedot, Pinec, Heracross, Venonat, Nincada, Sunkern, Kricketot, Wooper, Ekans, Rattata, Whismur, Trapinch, Zigzagoon, Lotad, Corphish, Krabby, Wingull, Zubat, Geodude, Magikarp, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Mareep, Surskit, Stunky, Bronzor, Shellos, Oddish, Diglett, Slakoth, Slugma, Teddiursa, Doduo, Spinarak, Tangela, Weedle, Bellsprout, Taillow, Spoink, Ponyta, Aipom, Hoothoot, Exeggcute, Spearow, Pidgey, Swinub, Plusle, Meowth, Sandshrew, Koffing, Ledyba, Nidoran M/F, Makuhita, Wynaut, Snorunt, Stantler, Minun, Mr.Mime, Growlithe, Spinda, Electrike, Togepi, Igglybuff, Skitty, Cacnea, Numel, Phanpy, Qwilfish, Azurill, Slowpoke, Shellder, Finneon, Volbeat, Houndour, Unown, Barboach, Pinsir, Tauros, Jynx, Chinchou

IV and EV

What does EV and IV stand for?

EV: Effort Value

IV: Individual Value

What do they do?

EV: These decide which stats are upgraded whenever leveled and gaining experience from battling. Every 4 EVs add 1 to a specific stat. *Tip: You can only have 510 Evs per Pokemon.

IV: For every stat there is an IV that ranges from the numbers 1 to 31. A Pokemon’s IVs are added to their stats to get their total value.

What Pokemon help with what?

Pokemon that help with HP:

Caterpie, Nidorian-F, Jigglypuff, Grimer, Hoothoot, Wooper, Igglybuff, Dunsparce, Wurmple, Shroomish, Slakoth, Whismur, Makuhita, Gulpin, Wynaut, Shellos, Munchlax, Tropius, Phanpy, Castform, Azurill, Slowpoke, Lickitung, Wobbuffet, Kangaskhan, Clefairy, Sorunt, Wailmer, Lapras, Barbocha, Snorlax, Chinchou, Relicanth, Spheal.

Pokemon that help with ATTACK[:/i]

Ekans, Nidorian-M, Paras, Mankey, Growlithe, Machop, Bellsprout, Doduo, Krabby, Goldeen, Scyther, Dratini, Sentret, Spinarak, Snubbull, Teddiursa, Swinub, Tyrogue, Larvitar, Bagon, Poochyena, Trapinch, Mawile, Zangoose, Corphish, Shuppet, Shinx, Gible, Seviper, Solrock, Qwilfish, Carvanha, Stantler, Absol, Beedrill, Unown, Nuzleaf, Pinsir, Tauros.

Pokemon that help with DEFENSE:

Sandshrew, Geodude, Onix, Exeggcute, Cubone, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Pineco, Gligar, Seedot, Nincada, Nosepass, Aron, Kricketot, Bronzor, Shuckle, Cascoon, Silcoon, Skarmory, Miltank, Shellder, Sudowoodo, Corsola, Torkoal, Beldum, Clamperl, Relicanth

Pokemon that help with SPEED:

Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Vulpix, Zubat, Diglett, Meowth, Poliwag, Ponyta, Voltorb, Magikarp, Pichu, Aipom, Yanma, Murkrow, Sneasel, Delibird, Elekid, Zigzagoon, Taillow, Wingull, Surskit, Skitty, Meditite, Elecktrike, Plusle, Starly, Stunky, Electabuzz, Minun, Staryu, Smeargle, Feebas, Finneon, Volbeat, Illumise, Luvdisc, Tauros, Staravia

Pokemon that help with SPECIAL ATTACK:

Oddish, Psyduck, Abra, Magnemite, Gastly, Horsea, Natu, Mareep, Sunkern, Slugma, Remoraid, Ralts, Mawile, Numel, Spinda, Cacnea, Budew, Cherubi, Seviper, Houndour, Lunatone, Beautifly, Butterfree, Chimecho, Flaaffy, Smoochum, Unown, Roselia, Jynx, Magmar

Pokemon that help with SPECIAL DEFENSE:

Venonat, Tentacool, Seel, Drowzee, Ledyba, Cleffa, Togepi, Hoppip, Lotad, Spoink, Duskull, Shuckle, Baltoy, Lombre, Mr.Mime, Dustox, Mantine, Corsola, Butterfree, Beedrill, Chimecho, Misdreavus, Kecleon, Swablu

Locations

Grassy Patch:
Caterpie

Bluegum Town:
Cherubi, Scyther, Cubone, Shinx, Sentret, Starly, Abra, Meditite, Poochyena, Snubbull, Wurmple, Jigglypuff

Route 1:
Ralts, Seedot, Pineco, Heracross, Sableye, Gulpin, Venonat, Nincada, Sunkern, Pidove, Blitzle, Kricketot, Sewaddle, Wooper, Ekans, Rattata, Whismur, Trapinch, Yanma

Bluegum Caves:
Geodude, Rhyhorn, Zubat, Onix

Route 2:
Dunsparce, Girafarif, Magnemite, Mareep, Paras, Surskit, Budew, Lotad, Corphish, Wingull, Stunky, Bronzor, Shellos, Munchlax, Jigglypuff, Vulpix, Oddish, Diglett, Slakoth, Wurmple, Slugma, Teddiursa

Darlinghurst Town:
Doduo, Spinarak, Tangela, Machop, Weedle, Bellsprout, Krabby, Taillow, Spoink, Murkrow, Ponyta, Aipom, Hoothoot, Exeggcute

Darlinghurst Ranch:
Venonat, Dunsparce, Abra, Bellsprout, Exeggcute, Rattata

Route 3:
Hoppip, Spearow, Voltorb, Grimer, Pidgey, Natu, Swinub, Plusle

Route 3 - Secret Grotto:
Pidgey, Rattata, Dratini, Gible

Route 4:
Meowth, Sandshrew, Drowzee, Mankey, Magikarp, Poliwag, Tentacool, Goldeen, Horsea, Remoraid, Seel, Koffing, Ledyba

Newpine Town:
Zigzagoon, Lotad, Corphish, Krabby, Wingull

Route 5:
Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Taillow, Tangela, Trapinch, Psyduck, Snubbull, Spoink, Tropius

Grayview Cave:
Nincada, Spinarak, Makuhita, Tyrogue, Sneasel, Diglett, Geodude, Zubat, Onix, Shuckle, Wynaut

Graview Cave - Secret Grotto:
Larvitar, Delibird, Spoink, Sableye

Oldpine Town:
Ledyba, Growlithe, Gastly, Duskull, Shuppet

South Grayview Cave:
Spinarak, Mawile, Aron, Whismur, Nosepass, Spinda, Teddiursa, Zubat, Wynaut, Rhyhorn

Route 6:
Electrike, Shroomish, Mareep, Elekid, Ledyba, Togepi, Pichu, Igglybuff, Skitty, Wurmple

Eastbourne Shore:
Krabby, Wingull

Eastbourne Farmlands:
Sentret, Zigzagoon, Sunkern, Furret, Zangoose

Grand Maze:
Sunkern, Zangoose, Silcoon, Zigzagoon

Route 7:
Numel, Furret, Gligar, Cacnea, Seviper

Sunrock Desert:
Numel, Houndour, Cacnea, Phanpy, Cascoon, Silcoon, Castform, Solrock, Magby, Skarmory, Slugma, Lunatone, Baltoy, Electabuzz

Route 8:
Phanpy, Cacnea, Numel, Houndour, Slugma

Route 8 - Secret Grotto:
Numel, Houndour, Slakoth, Bagon

Route 9:
Cacnea, Numel

Route 10:
Cascoon, Silcoon, Magikarp, Lotad, Lombre, pineco, Qwilfish, Azurill

Route 11:
Magikarp, Lotad, Qwilfish, Carvanha, Pineco, Azurill, Lombre

Safari Zone:
Stantler, Mr.Mime, Minun, Dustox, Beautifly, Absol, Wobbuffet, Snorunt, Seel, Wynaut, Miltank, Lickitung, Wooper, Magikarp, Shellder, Carvanha, Staryu, Lotad, Clefairy, Farfetch'd, Smeargle, Kangaskhan

Route 12:
Slowpoke, Wooper, Pineco, Stantler, Carvanha, Lombre, Lotad, Magikarp, Qwilfish

Dorocoast Town:
Pidgey, Wingull

SS Neptune:
Wingull, Tentacool, Carvanha, Wailmer, Mantine, Corsola

Sea Fairy Forest:
Wingull, Yanma, Jigglypuff, Shellos, Munchlax, Scyther, Magikarp, Carvanha, Poliwag

Sea Fairy Cave:
Magikarp, Carvanha, Shellos, Finneon, Feebas, Poliwag

Blackfell Island Forest:
Meowth, Sudowoodo, Misdreavus, Paras

Blackfell Island Graveyard:
Cubone, Spearow, Meowth, Sudowoodo, Misdreavus

Blackfell Caverns:
Zubat, Gastly, Misdreavus, Numel, Slugma, Torkoal

Blackfell Caverns Secret Grotto:
Magikarp, Smoochum, Lapras

Route 15:
Mareep, Oddish, Flaaffy, Luvdisc, Beedrill, Volbeat, Hoothoot, Chimecho

Route 16:
Mareep, Flaaffy, Oddish, Butterfree, Hoothoot, Illumise Chimecho

Sand Temple:
Unown

Route 13:
Barboach, Exeggcute, Tropius, Slakoth, Seedot, Smeargle, Nuzleaf, Keckleon

Route 14:
Barboach, Swablu, Roselia, Magikarp, Aipom, Exeggcute, Feebas, Tropius, Seedot, Nuzleaf

Route 14 Secret Grotto:
Zigzagoon, Wooper, Eevee

Route 17:
Geodude, Pinsir, Stantler, Gligar, Girafarig, Kangaskhan, Clefairy, Magmar

Route 18:
Spinda, Tauros, Skarmory, Dunsparce, Jynx, Murkrow, Staravia

Route 18 Secret Grotto:
Geodude, Mr.Mime, Beldum

Route 19:
Doduo, Tauros, Ponyta, Delibird, Meditite, Snorunt, Jynx, Snorlax

Undersea Path:
Magikarp, Chinchou, Remoraid, Corsola, Spheal, Tentacool, Clamperl

Seafloor Cave:
Magikarp, Remoraid, Corsola, Staryu, Chinchou, Relicanth

North Grayview Cave:
Diglett, Spinarak, Zubat, Geodude, Sneasel, Tyrogue

Trail to Onderblade:
Diglett, Spinarak, Zubat, Geodude, Sneasel, Tyrogue

Onderblade Mines:
Geodude, Onix

Breeding

Where do I breed at?
You breed at the Daycare.

Where is the Daycare?
The daycare is at Route 3

How do you know if Pokemon are compatible?

If they are not legendary Pokemon, baby Pokemon, or pseudo Pokemon. This includes Dratini, Larvitar, Gible, and Bagon.

If they are in the same egg group.

If they are opposite genders.

How long should it take to get an egg?
This depends on if they get along.

“These two seem to get along” = Around 1 hour

“These two don’t seem to like eachother very much” = Around 3 hours

“Not compatible” = Never. They are not in the same egg group, are legendary, baby, pseudo, or they are of the same gender.

What are the different egg groups?

1. Monster
2. Water 1
3. Bug
4. Flying
5. Field
6. Fairy
7. Grass
8. Human-Like
9. Water 3
10. Mineral
11. Amorphous
12. Water 2
13. Ditto - Can breed with any group regardless of gender. Can not breed with Undiscovered group though.
14. Dragon
15. Undiscovered - Unable to breed
Last edited by LeafStone124 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of Team Moon Blast

- LeafStone124

LeafStone124
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Pokemon Legends Question, Quest, Breeding, Location, Rarity, EV and IV, Gym, and Tourney Guide

Post by LeafStone124 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 pm

I hope you guys enjoy. I was going to post this 17 days ago but my internet would not work. I am sorry. Again, I hope you enjoy. If you find any mistakes please leave a comment and tell me what it is. Thank you!
Proud Member of Team Moon Blast

- LeafStone124

Nidheesh
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Pokemon Legends Question, Quest, Breeding, Location, Rarity, EV and IV, Gym, and Tourney Guide

Post by Nidheesh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 am

awesome guide very help ful :D

IceyPlazza
Trainer
Trainer

Post by IceyPlazza » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 am

Team Moon Blast's best guide yet I think! Great job Leaf! (Hadn't been able to log on in a while here so sorry for not responding asap)
-Proud Member Of Team Moon Blast

-IceyPlazza

MrC3214
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MrC3214 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Sorry to revive an old topic, but what is murkrow's rarity?
Ty,
~MrC3214

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:04 pm

MrC3214 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:04 pm
Sorry to revive an old topic, but what is murkrow's rarity?
Ty,
~MrC3214
Murkrow is common. This is a more up to date location/rarity guide: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15647.
Happy holidays!

Pannu
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Pannu » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:22 pm

beldum can't be breed.
you have not included beldum in breeding guide. 8-)