Sykeedough scammed me for my shiny dunsparce (first shiny) )

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
exotikgamingplays
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:10 am

Sykeedough offered 15k for tyranetar and other ss neptune pokemon rental. Then we did the rental for my shiny dunsparce and 3k. I wanted to trade back in like a minute because i didnt have the pokemon before the ones he gave me. So in a minute we did a trade back. I said he could keep my money but to give me my shiny. I gave him all his and then i asked for mine. Then he threatened to report me for "spamming". Hakura you told me to report on the forums not the chat so i have...

PLZ BAN

or get my shiny dunsparce back....
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:23 am

I told you to report in the forums with screenshots so that we can have records of the report explanation and screenshots in the same location. Screenshots are required for reports, and no action will be taken without screenshots.

From what I understand from your report, Sykeedough gave you the S.S. Neptune Pokemon to rent for your shiny Dunsparce and 3k. You paid them the shiny Dunsparce but refused to give them the 3k you also owe them. Is this correct? If so, then you did not follow through with your end of the deal and thus you scammed him.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
Sykeedough
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:25 am

hukora heres the full convo
imgur.com/wTvezJz
imgur.com/YnozhBR
i told him that it was 15k for the RENT then he said he only have 2-3k then he offered me 3k with shiny dunsparce and as i've said in the convo, he'll return my pokes then i get to keep everything
Sykeedough
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:27 am

if there's a punishment for false accusations it would be enough
exotikgamingplays
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:41 am

i gave 3k
Sykeedough
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:50 am

check the convo and try to understand please
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:56 am

Then it looks like the transaction is complete. Sykeedough allowed you to rent the four S.S. Neptune quest Pokemon that they promised and you gave them the Shiny Dunsparce and 3k.

Is the misunderstanding that exotikgamingplays also wants to rent the rest of the S.S. Neptune Pokemon? From what I understand from the screenshot, the rest of the S.S. Neptune Pokemon are not part of the deal that you two made, so Sykeedough does not need to provide you with the other Pokemon.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.