zzrot03 wont give me my pokemon back.

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
ChimieCharnate0525
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:13 am

zzrot03 claimed to be doing a leveling service and he said it should take 2-3 days. He logged back on and I asked him to link the pokemon because I wanted to see what level it was, he told me it was level 80, I told him to link it he said later. I kept on asking him to link it and give it back he said "no I'm doing it my way" and "Later" I told him I don't care about the leveling anymore I can do it myself but just give it back and he said the same thing, please help me get my inkay back!
HyperSpace2020
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Enia#2436

Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:14 pm

ChimieCharnate0525 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:13 am
zzrot03 claimed to be doing a leveling service and he said it should take 2-3 days. He logged back on and I asked him to link the pokemon because I wanted to see what level it was, he told me it was level 80, I told him to link it he said later. I kept on asking him to link it and give it back he said "no I'm doing it my way" and "Later" I told him I don't care about the leveling anymore I can do it myself but just give it back and he said the same thing, please help me get my inkay back!
You need screenshots if u want mod to take action other wise they wont
~Music is like a medicine to cure the pain in your heart~