Blank Offer Trolling at the nth time!

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Bommie
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:06 pm

https://prnt.sc/p9e799 this guy have been offering at my trade for so many times always a blank offer. i know he is trolling i only have one screenshot because i always reject his blank offer. i hope mods will take action on this its really annoying.
:evil: :evil: :evil: "Sweet Revenge" :evil: :evil: :evil:
CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Narwhale#3977

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:55 pm

I have experienced the same person putting blank offers on my trades xXTheLuckyDogeXx and xXTheNewYearDogeXx have both been offering blank offeres on my trades that are clearly stated as NFS. Plz take some sort of action, and thank you for your time. :D
Image Image ~ Akatsuki Revenge ~
Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:35 am

I have also had the same person offer blank on clearly priced pokemo and gave them warnings, so would like mods to take some action please.
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Did they eventually stop? if so, then a warning is sufficient. Other accounts of the player doing this is helpful, but only contributes to the case if there is proof. Therefore, a warning will be issued, but no further action will be taken unless you have proof of malicious intent or continued offering of 0 coins after sufficient warnings.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.