Chat Ban

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
XtremeSkittlz
Trainer
Trainer

Chat Ban

Post by XtremeSkittlz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:01 pm

I was chat banned and I was wondering why I was banned and for how long. For future references, how long do bans last and what can I get banned for? Do donations help? Please, Reply.

Sincerely,
Pokemon Legends Lover

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Chat Ban

Post by LoneWarrior » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:04 pm

XtremeSkittlz wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:01 pm
I was chat banned and I was wondering why I was banned and for how long. For future references, how long do bans last and what can I get banned for? Do donations help? Please, Reply.

Sincerely,
Pokemon Legends Lover
Wrong section. Go to the Appeals section for your apleals. And no, nothing (including donations) don't help at all.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

Hukora

Re: Chat Ban

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 pm

You have approximately 1.5 hours left of your chat ban. This is the second time you've been chat banned for discussing trade-related topics outside of trade chat. I've given you several warnings about this over the past week.

Please make your topic in the Appeals section of the forums next time if you want to ask about your ban instead of logging into the game and asking or posting in another section of the forums. Moving to the Appeals section.
Happy holidays!