train and not back

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

train and not back

Post by Maher00 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 am

I gave my pokemons for CoverGod_03 and when i back to game and saw the links i saved they where been with Mythicalgamer123
so he swears many times he paid 2m and stuffs for it so and he is not the same man - i got 3 of them and left the duskull with CoverGod_03
so could i have it back ?? and see if he was the same man ???
1st : imgur.com/a/hsJcUig
2nd :imgur.com/a/isX7hEW
3rd : imgur.com/a/fu6XQaf
By the way i coded the Azmaril By wrong for him it stayed with me ..............
Thx for your help
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :

Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

Re: train and not back

Post by Maher00 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:40 am

Now all With me expect the duskull stayed with covergod_03
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :

Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Maher00 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:03 am

why No respond x,x ???
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sun May 19, 2019 6:06 pm

CoverGod_03 has been account banned for scamming until more information can be provided by Maher since there is apparently an unknown Pokemon that was stolen according to this report and inferred by my conversation with CoverGod_03: https://imgur.com/a/nQXXQ8S. Apparently CoverGod_03 gave that unknown Pokemon to someone else to train, but I do not know which Pokemon that is since all Pokemon listed in the screenshot provided are currently with Maher and only the Duskull (https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=7729448) is on CoverGod_03's account.

Maher: Please tell me which Pokemon was taken. Provide a link or code if you have them. Next time, please be more clear with which Pokemon you were referring to because it is time consuming to manually search for each of the Pokemon by using a screenshot that contained several Pokemon codes.

The game staff are busy with their own lives (which takes priority over a game they volunteer for) so be patient.
Happy holidays!

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Fri May 24, 2019 11:46 am

For clarity, the only Pokemon that Maher is now missing is the Duskull currently located in the CoverGod_03 account.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Fri May 24, 2019 11:40 pm

CoverGod_03 needs to contact me or another staff member when they are ready to give the Duskull to a staff member who will hold onto the Duskull until Maher decides to retrieve it.
Happy holidays!

Maher00
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Maher00 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:25 pm

sorry i was busy also ;D ---Thanks for replying on me and am waiting until he agree to give it Back !
Rarest shines caught :

Current Hunting :

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sun May 26, 2019 6:58 pm

CoverGod_03 has returned the stolen Duskull and their account has been unbanned.
Happy holidays!