How to report a bug.

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
JumpyDragonYT
Trainer
Trainer

Re: How to report a bug.

Post by JumpyDragonYT » Thu May 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Pokemon legends is not recognizing my account when I try to reset my password. I know this is not for questions but I hope someone can help me.

JumpyDragonYT
Trainer
Trainer

Post by JumpyDragonYT » Thu May 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Pokemon legends is not recognizing my account when I try to reset my password. I know this is not for questions but I hope someone can help me.

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Thu May 16, 2019 9:53 pm

It is most likely that the birth date format on the password reset is incorrect because the help tip it presents is wrong. Try MM/DD/YYYY and not DD/MM/YYYY.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

Suckitup
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Suckitup » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:17 am

There is a bug/glitch saying that I cannot chat with anyone during the game because "you have not verified your account yet" when I have. It does not allow me to say anything in any of the chats and I cannot pm either. I restarted, reloaded and tried using my phone instead but it still doesn't work. I also tried going back to the verification link that was sent to me before and clicking on that again but it still does not work. Please help! My account status also says "verified" btw. :?: thanks in advance.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:16 am

Suckitup wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:17 am
There is a bug/glitch saying that I cannot chat with anyone during the game because "you have not verified your account yet" when I have. It does not allow me to say anything in any of the chats and I cannot pm either. I restarted, reloaded and tried using my phone instead but it still doesn't work. I also tried going back to the verification link that was sent to me before and clicking on that again but it still does not work. Please help! My account status also says "verified" btw. :?: thanks in advance.
Sounds like a chat ban to me.

Suckitup
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Suckitup » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:17 pm

Nexus wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:16 am
Suckitup wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:17 am
Sounds like a chat ban to me.
I don't remember getting chat banned... Could you check?

SweetMelancholy
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SweetMelancholy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:41 am

Hi, Good Morning.

I'm SweetMelancholy in-game. I bought a gold gengar now it has 155 speed at intermediate tourney. But everytime i was against another Gengar user his/her gengar attacks first but i know the speed of my gengar is faster cos i have 20 speed + a speed nature and it is also gold. Is it a bug? If so, can you please fix it? Because it is a game changer when you are in battle with another trainer.

Hoping for your response with this issue,

Thank you and God Bless! Have a Nice day!