Suddenly lost cash

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
SuicuneMewtwonite
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 am

Suddenly lost cash

Post by SuicuneMewtwonite » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Hey over the last two days i suddenly lost 200k of my cash. I only noticed it today. Moderators please if you can, help me check my recent transactions of my in-game coins. And please reply. I might quit because of this :(
Buying:

User avatar
Nexus
Mod
Mod
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by Nexus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 pm

Have you been bidding on auctions recently? Any bids you make are withdrawn from your account until the auction is over (at which point your money will be returned for any auctions you didn't win).

mane65
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:03 am

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by mane65 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 pm

SuicuneMewtwonite wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:57 pm
Hey over the last two days i suddenly lost 200k of my cash. I only noticed it today. Moderators please if you can, help me check my recent transactions of my in-game coins. And please reply. I might quit because of this :(
Check Account>bag>shop front maybe you money is in there and you need to withdraw that money

SuicuneMewtwonite
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by SuicuneMewtwonite » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:52 am

Nexus wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 pm
Have you been bidding on auctions recently? Any bids you make are withdrawn from your account until the auction is over (at which point your money will be returned for any auctions you didn't win).
Nope, I haven't been on trades or auctions except putting up trades. I still dont see how my cash would go missing. There might have been a bug, but is there a possible way to see my transactions??? I had spent so long to save up so much cash and I feel sad that is now all gone :(
Buying:

SuicuneMewtwonite
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by SuicuneMewtwonite » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:53 am

mane65 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 pm
SuicuneMewtwonite wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:57 pm
Hey over the last two days i suddenly lost 200k of my cash. I only noticed it today. Moderators please if you can, help me check my recent transactions of my in-game coins. And please reply. I might quit because of this :(
Check Account>bag>shop front maybe you money is in there and you need to withdraw that money
Thanks for the help but it is not from the shop sales. The money just disappeared from my account.
Buying:

User avatar
Nexus
Mod
Mod
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by Nexus » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am

A Global Mod can have a look at your trade logs.

Did you perhaps take Pokemon out of the daycare after leaving them there for ages?

SuicuneMewtwonite
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by SuicuneMewtwonite » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Nexus wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am
A Global Mod can have a look at your trade logs.

Did you perhaps take Pokemon out of the daycare after leaving them there for ages?
I have not used the daycare but am planning to breed some non-maps. I hope the Global Mod can help :)
Buying:

THEGREATMUDKIP
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by THEGREATMUDKIP » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:40 pm

HI

User avatar
ash_pika
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:53 pm
Location: In my home. ;)
Contact:

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by ash_pika » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Could u please say on which device u r playing pl?( mobile Lappy or iPad) cause while I play pl in my mobile and buying items from Mart they got pressed many times and I got in lots of quantity and my money poof! xD
Image Saahore Bahupika!

Unicorn009
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:03 am

Re: Suddenly lost cash

Post by Unicorn009 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:14 pm

IDK XD

Post Reply