2 account 1 email adress

Everything goes here..almost everything!
magyarraptor90
Trainer
Trainer

2 account 1 email adress

Post by magyarraptor90 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:46 am

i have a question... i have an email adress for 1 of my PL account . also i using this email adress for my facebook . but i have an PL account with facebook also. so i cannot claim birthday egg from 1 of my account. any solution for this issue??..

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2 account 1 email adress

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:52 pm

What I found after I received a bunch of birthday emails last week is that in order to claim the egg all you need to do is click on the claim button to be taken to the log in page. You do not have to actually log into the account from the redirect link as the egg is automatically deposited from the link activation. In fact, if you are logged in already on a different tab you can refresh the screen and the egg will appear.

If you are trying to claim an egg from the account of the same email that isn't linked to facebook what you can do is open the game on another browser, or if you are using chrome, open an incognito window (ctrl + shift + N) and you can log into your other account from there.
ImageI'm not a developer.

GraysonTheGamer
Trainer
Trainer

Re: 2 account 1 email adress

Post by GraysonTheGamer » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Wow PP I didn't know that you knew about Incognito mode! I loved using it untill my school found out about it and literaly disabled it and all of its passings of the disable through google chrome dev tools!
8-)