The Curse of Pokemon Legends

Everything goes here..almost everything!
Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Atomous said on, Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 pm.

Pokemon Legends is not only interesting, but also addictive, too :lol:

This game looks like a deep abyss with many layers, the deeper trainers explore, the more suffering they will experience.

Thus, new trainers need to know what will happen to their lives before joining the adventure in the world of Pokemon Legends:

At the beginning of the game or first layer, a mild dizziness is common because there are many things to learn such as interactions, battling, and catching pokemon.

After few days or weeks, trainers will explore the second layer of the game through solving storyline quests. Trainers may feel nausea and headaches because of complicated requirements.

Then, when trainers know about rare, shiny, and grade S pokemons, they will hunt those creatures day and night with lacks of sleep. Their eyes will dry and even bleed. This curse of third to fifth layer begin.

Next, trainers can't resist the temptation from Friend Donation so they lose humanity easily. Without humanity, corrupted trainers will have bad behaviors to scam others or harm the game. Those bad behaviors can lead to a permanent punishment so their journeys are dead.

Finally, trainers who surpass the corruption must wait hopelessly for updates and events. However, some of them give up, and the remainings are decayed and abandoned accounts.

Well, this is the curse of Pokemon Legends :twisted:
If you are new and have an idea to play the game, please consider carefully before starting.
However, if you started and loved it, please keep a balanced life with physical exercises, good diets, and positive thoughts.
This is the only way to help you surpass The Curse Of Pokemon Legends ;)
MY SHOP

4 eggmoves

3 eggmoves

2 eggmoves

Dexio
Trainer
Trainer

Dexio said on, Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:24 am.

Atomous from my point of view this is what you are doing: You are scaring new players who just joined to leave PL because you called it an "Addiction", this will cause the number of players leaving because of the "addiction" this also means less popularity for this game which a lot of us consider awesome.

Dexio
Trainer
Trainer

Dexio said on, Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:26 am.

One point that i liked is that you said the next thing "However, if you started and loved it, please keep a balanced life with physical exercises, good diets, and positive thoughts. " which gives old players who are "addicted" to the game to keep a balanced life.

SilverPony
Trainer
Trainer

SilverPony said on, Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 am.

x.x that's...kinda creepy...lmao :lol:

"In the two years I've played PL,
I've realized only one thing.
That the real world and the game world are the same.
You can only accept people for who they are,
and how they act on chat"

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Atomous said on, Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:53 am.

SilverPony wrote:x.x that's...kinda creepy...lmao :lol:

As an old player, you also know the addictive superpower from PL, lol. It caused this curse :lol:
MY SHOP

4 eggmoves

3 eggmoves

2 eggmoves

Return to “Off topic”