The Gible Lore

Everything goes here..almost everything!
Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

The Gible Lore

Post by Atomous » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:51 am

a totally imaginary creature which was created by algorithm and graphic design. The creature who has caused the pain for countless trainers in Pokemon Legends.Therefore, this lore is the place to share your story on the journey of hunting.

I will start my story first, my journey began 5 months ago. However, I have not found any gible since then even with countless EV trainings and events in its Secret Grotto. How about your story?
Never had a dream come true

Toriell
Trainer
Trainer

Re: The Gible Lore

Post by Toriell » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:59 am

It was 3 fateful days, they started out like any other. I was hunting for something, anything bored beyond my mind so I decided to play a game with myself, choose a player and follow them around the grotto. I picked a particularly nice looking magikarp by the name of Vann and stalked him around the map. We went in a circle starting from the bottom right side and ended up going to the upper right side of the grotto. Vann had stopped to take a water break because well wynaut. I decided to go and step on him (I told him I'm sorry) and lo and behold the mythical creature they call "Gible" popped up! I was ecstatic, this was my first Gible after the rollback and it had taken a while to find him I mean have you ever tried stalking someone (no don't do it you'll get a restraining order lol)! I chose a comfortable looking poke ball and let it rip! the unsuspecting Gible had a look of shock as it went into the pokeball, 1 pulse went by and my heart was pitter-pattering, 2 pulses and it was as if Thumper was in my chest, 3 pulses passed and still no escape... "did I just capture a myth?" "why is my heart racing so much?" "I just caught Gible!" It was a feat that many hunters deem worthy of a cookie! This my friends is the first story. the other 2 were caught bottom left side and very top line in the middle, if you want another story for those stay tuned and listen out for the next episode of "The Gible Lore" dun dun dun...
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone ;)

hakeemshaib
Trainer
Trainer

Post by hakeemshaib » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:14 pm

I remember it was couple of months prior, and at that time there were rumors about a mythical purple creature; shiny Dratini. There were reports, sightings of this creature somewhere inside the secret grotto along route 3. Some claimed to have had encountered one while a very few had been said to have tamed this one of a kind Dratini.

As a hunter, it was only natural for me to have desire to look for this shiny Dratini and see it myself. Merely hearing stories was not enough. Then, on one day, I, along with my hunting squad; Espeon, Gothitelle, and Parasect started on a quest with only one objective; to track down shiny Dratini.

It had been 3 days and 3 nights, still no sign of shiny Dratini. Only a countless number of Rattatas, Pidgeys, and a handful amount of regular Dratinis were seen. It was dark. We stopped under a big tree and took some much-needed rest. I could feel the pain in my leg, perhaps it was from walking too much and very little rest. The others looked exhausted too. To make the situation worse, we were out of food supplies earlier that day. I looked at them, and I could tell how tired and starving Espeon, Gothitelle, and Parasect were. I thought to myself that it was okay if I didn’t get to meet shiny Dratini, I just didn’t want my friends to suffer further. I couldn’t do that to them and so, I decided that it was about time to give up and head back to the Pokemon Center at Darlinghurst town.

Just as we were about to take off, I heard something nearby. I saw something hiding in the grass. I wasn’t sure what it was. I pointed my flashlight towards it and saw a blue shark-like fin on its head. It was a Pokemon indeed. I walked slowly in the direction of the Pokemon. I knew what it was but I could not believe what I was seeing. I needed to be sure. Slowly, I took the Pokedex out of my pocket and pointed it at the Pokemon. I was right! It was a Gible! I challenged Gible to a battle, prepared a Pokeball on one hand, and the rest is history.

Antabanana
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Antabanana » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:03 pm

I only knew of gible from quick tales told along the road, a pokemon almost never seen and rarely caught. Someone finally told me where to find one, in a secret grotto along route 3. I took my best pokemon with me, for days I hunted and searched, but the pokemon was nowhere to be found. I caught a shiny pidgey, to my delight, but the gible remained elusive. When I was ready to give up, I heard a rustle in the tall grass. Could this be a gible? Or perhaps the legendary shiny dratini? Or another failure? It was a gible! Success!

firelegend123
Trainer
Trainer

Post by firelegend123 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Gible has always been the pokemon I wanted. I gave myself a Quest to find it. 4 long days I searched until finally that fateful second when my dream pokemon finally came to me. I sent out my Jigglypuff. However, just before my pokemon could start it singing and lull this pokemon to sleep, my dream became a nightmare. It said- "Gible has escaped"

Zwiftly
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zwiftly » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:26 am

I Just Buy Em :) Im Rich~!!!!!!!
Need to be worm to fly.............

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:05 am

Zwiftly wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:26 am
I Just Buy Em :) Im Rich~!!!!!!!
Maybe you can loan some money for us the poor people, lol

Slopper
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Slopper » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Gible come out please. Please Gible. Oh Gible. Come out please. Gible. Giblets please! My whines echoed through the trade chat as the hollow eyes of Vamp the dark mod cast a shadow of unpleasantness over my texts. Sure I got ban. Sure, I was tortured. But for a gible. Worth it. On that fateful day when I got ban, it was the day Gible heed my whines.

*and it was adamant*
Image "What defines you is how you define yourself." Knowledge is a bulbasaur to true wealth.

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Atomous » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Slopper wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 pm
Gible come out please. Please Gible. Oh Gible. Come out please. Gible. Giblets please! My whines echoed through the trade chat as the hollow eyes of Vamp the dark mod cast a shadow of unpleasantness over my texts. Sure I got ban. Sure, I was tortured. But for a gible. Worth it. On that fateful day when I got ban, it was the day Gible heed my whines.

*and it was adamant*
Lucky and congratulations even I know it's late. A gible with any nature and IVs is always better than nothing.
Never had a dream come true

Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Olmagon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:55 am

I just found it while casually walking around the grotto. I wasn’t even trying and caught it. She’s now a lv 100 garchomp.https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster.php?mid=7941226