Some notes to keep in mind:
-The diner owner who appears once in a great while will only have a chance to appear when choosing the original diner NPC set
-The level 10, 15 and 20 NPCs will not drop coins after battle. The original sets will still drop coins.
The following are small revisions or additions that have spanned over the past few months:
- There is now a Shadow Triad that can rebirth Phione with a Rebirth Crystal for anyone who would prefer that rebirth method. it is located in the SeaFairy Island Cave. The original method to rebirth Phione is still there for anyone who wishes to save on Rebirth Crystals.
- Fixed a bug where the sages in the Legendary Shrine appear twice on your first visit
- Fixed the image of an invisible grunt that attacks you in Bluegum Town during the Mewtwo acquisition chapter
- Some NPCs that run through doors into the black area of the map before disappearing don't do that anymore
- Fixed the visual bug where 2 Rapidash would appear if you finished the Blob Berry quest but left the map and came back before talking to the Pidgeot King.
- If you previously saved the Rapidash and it now disappeared completely from the grass area, you can talk to the little girl by the fence to make it appear again on your next visit
- The Legendary Hunter's quest to go to Willowsteen Town now requires you to complete the Zapdos quest first so that you don't run into both NPC sets at the same time.
- If you already unlocked Blackfell Town and fly from Newpine to Blackfell, it will no longer tell you that you didn't unlock the destination after it warps you.
- Regice is now required to continue with certain parts of the newly released storyline so that the part it is involved in makes sense (not spoiling it here).
- Minor text/movement edits to some NPCs in the agent hideout.
- Moved a Camper NPC on the Ranch map who would block you in after challenging you to a battle.