I BROKE THE GAME SEND HELP

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
Meowmeow233
Trainer
Trainer

I BROKE THE GAME SEND HELP

Post by Meowmeow233 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:14 pm

okay I was changing my team around and then this happened http://prnt.sc/efx4bt and now my poliwrath is a ghost. I tried moving it but it won't work and I don't know what to do!

edit: I fixed it! I don't know how to remove the post though. I took everything but poliwrath, who was in the seventh slot off my team, got into a battle, reloaded, reset position, and then opened the team menu, put jolteon and poliwrath on my team, and then reloaded the team changing menu, and it was fixed.

second edit: okay so I had my team and the gallery open at the same time, I wanted to display my usual team but I found out you couldn't use pokemon on your gallery, so I took them down, I had put carvanhas in place of my usual team before this and I put my usuals back and tried to switch jolteon and poliwrath, and then poliwrath was put into a seventh slot and slot 2 was empty, like in the screenshot. I took everything but poliwrath off my team and walked into an npc battle. the battle didn't start because I had no usable pokemon. I reloaded and was in the void of the pokemon center, I reset position, reloaded the team selection page and the slots were gone, put poliwrath and jolteon back on, and reloaded it. then it was normal
Last edited by Meowmeow233 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Le Signature

Ali
Trainer
Trainer

Re: I BROKE THE GAME SEND HELP

Post by Ali » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Happened to me too, don't worry just log out and in, if it dosnt work swap out Poliwrath xD
My Druddigon became like that too

TashaIzumi
Trainer
Trainer

Re: I BROKE THE GAME SEND HELP

Post by TashaIzumi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:33 pm

my is gone ;-; i lost my level 100
Buy my poke packs in trades

Or else

Just kiddin :lol:

Crew: