How to report a bug.

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
Hiik
Trainer
Trainer

Re: How to report a bug.

Post by Hiik » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 pm

Browser: (Chrome)
Map: All
Steps taken to cause the bug: I was disconnected in Darlinghurst Town East because my internet went down but when it came back I showed up inside the gym and the npcs all different and my character with that guy's sprite giving you things in exchange for rock present.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:35 pm

Hiik wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 pm
Map: All
Steps taken to cause the bug: I was disconnected in Darlinghurst Town East because my internet went down but when it came back I showed up inside the gym and the npcs all different and my character with that guy's sprite giving you things in exchange for rock present.
Please try clearing your browser cache. If the problem persists after doing this, please let us know.

BIGbadWOLF10
Trainer
Trainer

Post by BIGbadWOLF10 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:11 am

Map: (Bug not related to map)
Steps taken: (I used a laptop to create an account, then I kept at it until I got a high level. Now I'm trying to play at home on my PC but I keep starting from lv 5, from the beginning.)

NovelEclipus
Trainer
Trainer

Post by NovelEclipus » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:04 am

Bug Description: moves for starly include wing attack but battle screen doesnt show wing attack as an option. Verified that wing attack was chosen as move and saved it.
Browser: puffin
Map: all so far
Steps taken to cause the bug: (if applicable)

Cant figure out how to post pictures using phone on this forum...