How to report a bug.

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
Hiik
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 pm

Browser: (Chrome)
Map: All
Steps taken to cause the bug: I was disconnected in Darlinghurst Town East because my internet went down but when it came back I showed up inside the gym and the npcs all different and my character with that guy's sprite giving you things in exchange for rock present.
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:35 pm

Hiik wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 pm
Map: All
Steps taken to cause the bug: I was disconnected in Darlinghurst Town East because my internet went down but when it came back I showed up inside the gym and the npcs all different and my character with that guy's sprite giving you things in exchange for rock present.
Please try clearing your browser cache. If the problem persists after doing this, please let us know.
BIGbadWOLF10
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:11 am

Map: (Bug not related to map)
Steps taken: (I used a laptop to create an account, then I kept at it until I got a high level. Now I'm trying to play at home on my PC but I keep starting from lv 5, from the beginning.)
NovelEclipus
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:04 am

Bug Description: moves for starly include wing attack but battle screen doesnt show wing attack as an option. Verified that wing attack was chosen as move and saved it.
Browser: puffin
Map: all so far
Steps taken to cause the bug: (if applicable)

Cant figure out how to post pictures using phone on this forum...
MagusCiardha
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:28 am

Bug Description: Rakol didnt give me an item when I started "Grand Gracidea Flower" quest and goes on introduction loop
Browser: Chrome
Map: PurpleRidge Apartments
steps taken to cause the bug: everytime i talk to him he just introduces himself and his team
Hukora
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:23 pm

NovelEclipus wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:04 am
Bug Description: moves for starly include wing attack but battle screen doesnt show wing attack as an option. Verified that wing attack was chosen as move and saved it.
Browser: puffin
Map: all so far
Steps taken to cause the bug: (if applicable)

Cant figure out how to post pictures using phone on this forum...
You need to set the Pokemon's moveset to 4 unique moves. At level 9 for Starly, you would need to set the moves to Growl, Tackle, Quick Attack, and Wing Attack then save the moveset. The moveset will not save and set unless the 4 set moves are unique.

MagusCiardha wrote:
Bug Description: Rakol didnt give me an item when I started "Grand Gracidea Flower" quest and goes on introduction loop
steps taken to cause the bug: everytime i talk to him he just introduces himself and his team
Did you talk to the Hunter in PurpleRidge Apartments Room 1? If so and if you still do not have the Legendary Hunter Mail in your inventory, have you tried following the steps in this guide (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15929&p=75848&hili ... wer#p75848) for that quest to see if the game will let you progress anyway? Oftentimes the NPCs will just repeat their messages until you progress far enough in that quest (or sometimes they may not even change their message at all, even at the end of the quest).
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
MagusCiardha
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:52 am

MagusCiardha wrote:
Did you talk to the Hunter in PurpleRidge Apartments Room 1? If so and if you still do not have the Legendary Hunter Mail in your inventory, have you tried following the steps in this guide (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15929&p=75848&hili ... wer#p75848) for that quest to see if the game will let you progress anyway? Oftentimes the NPCs will just repeat their messages until you progress far enough in that quest (or sometimes they may not even change their message at all, even at the end of the quest).
[/quote]

Yes I got the quest but the legendary hunter mail is not on my inventory.
The post office on grayview city is closed and won't let me enter :(
haha I dont know how to reply properly here sorry
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:21 pm

MagusCiardha wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:52 am
MagusCiardha wrote:
Yes I got the quest but the legendary hunter mail is not on my inventory.
The post office on grayview city is closed and won't let me enter :(
haha I dont know how to reply properly here sorry
Could you perhaps share screenshots of NPC's dialogues? That might help understand the problem.
Also, please make sure you have completed everything prior to the quest.

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

MagusCiardha
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Bug Description: repeated scenario that cant be completed
Map: Onderblade and Willowsteen
idk if this is the reason of me not being able to find kevin and king fur
https://snipboard.io/QXb9cd.jpg
https://snipboard.io/EhXUHy.jpg
PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:43 pm

MagusCiardha wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 pm
Bug Description: repeated scenario that cant be completed
Map: Onderblade and Willowsteen
idk if this is the reason of me not being able to find kevin and king fur
https://snipboard.io/QXb9cd.jpg
https://snipboard.io/EhXUHy.jpg
The NPCs you're looking for will only appear after you properly return from the future world to the present through the warp crystal on the top of grayview. What you can do is warp to the future and then talk to the crystal again and warp back (and not use reset position).
ImageI'm not a developer.