How to report a bug.

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
mew58
Trainer
Trainer

Re: How to report a bug.

Post by mew58 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Almine
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Almine » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:46 pm

Bug Description: I can't battle the lady needed for the quest "Justice will be Served" in Oldpine Jail.
Browser: Chrome
Map: Route 4

Almine
Trainer
Trainer

Can't battle lady in route 4 for oldpine jail quest

Post by Almine » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Bug Description: Can' battle lady in route 4 for Oldpine Jail Quest(High-Quality Magikarp)...She only says "Ooops, excuse me for now, I'm totally not standing here in a suspicious manner"..then nothing happens

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Can't battle lady in route 4 for oldpine jail quest

Post by Nexus » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Almine wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:17 pm
Bug Description: Can' battle lady in route 4 for Oldpine Jail Quest(High-Quality Magikarp)...She only says "Ooops, excuse me for now, I'm totally not standing here in a suspicious manner"..then nothing happens
This is the second High-Quality Magikarp for this quest. Have you obtained the first?

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:28 pm

Almine wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:17 pm
Also, if you follow this guide from beginning to end you should be able to complete that quest: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5374.

Skrrt
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Skrrt » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:20 am

Bug Description: Gold Feemale Espurr cant evolve, it asks me tho, and whenever i agree it buggs and gets stuck on Loading Resources and forces me to refresh (this has been tested 5 times after refreshes, and logging off and on.
Browser: (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari) Chrome
Map: (if applicable)
Steps taken to cause the bug: (if applicable) The pokemon is a ''new'' Event-Gold. -prolly not tested yet

Kinshi
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kinshi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:33 pm

Bug Description: Quest : Grand Gracidea Flowers, cant recieve Legendary Hunter Mail from the Hunter, keeps repeating the same dialouge and walks through walls every time I interact.
Map:PurpleRidge Apartments Room 1
These feelings I hide, even though my pride is being set aside

MarxGrimm
Trainer
Trainer

Re: How to report a bug

Post by MarxGrimm » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Bug: my frienf junrhey has connection problems every time he is joining inter tournament. We tried using a different account using his laptop and connection and its working fine. He cant even login to the forums to make a report thats why I'm the one reporting it below are some screen shots of it hope this helps so that you can fix any problems.

Hukora

Re: How to report a bug

Post by Hukora » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:44 pm

MarxGrimm wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:53 pm
Bug: my frienf junrhey has connection problems every time he is joining inter tournament. We tried using a different account using his laptop and connection and its working fine. He cant even login to the forums to make a report thats why I'm the one reporting it below are some screen shots of it hope this helps so that you can fix any problems.
1. What is your friend's username? Sounds like it is a problem with the account rather than the device/internet since other accounts can connect without issues (at least this is what I get from your statement).
2. What device is the friend using? Laptop/computer or mobile device? Laptops or computers work best for this game.
3. What internet browser is the friend using? The game seems to connect best with Google Chrome.
4. Where is your friend trying to connect from? Home, school, work? Some schools and work places block connection to videos games such as this.

MarxGrimm
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MarxGrimm » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:34 am

Username is JUNRHEY and he is using a laptop and connected at their home internet connection so being blocked is off the topic and it only happens in intermediate tournament. He is also using google chrome, please check what happened to his account and thanks for replying!