Catching pokemons, leveling and PVP

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
kittyprincess
Trainer
Trainer

Catching pokemons, leveling and PVP

Post by kittyprincess » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Guys, this game is becoming more difficult to play. Pokemons are almost impossible to catch because of the "LOADING UPDATE". I think I'm not the only one having same issues. I can't even train a pokemon without refreshing, which is really stresful. I can train pokemons that can kill with one attack, but if I need to use 3 or 4 attacks to kill the wild pokemon, then the loading update doesn't allow me to kill. I know this a beta, but how are we supposed to play with this problem?
Image, Image, Image

Numayell
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Catching pokemons, leveling and PVP

Post by Numayell » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:55 pm

I have this problem when fighting against gym leaders. :x

It took me 18 times to fight the third gym because of the loading update. :(

Trendsetter
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Trendsetter » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:57 pm

yeah agree with kitty especially when we get shiny pokemon and it saying "LOADING UODATING" it will be very irritating.. :( .Buz of that i lost 2 shiny pokemons....

hope sharks12 or any mods fix soon

DarkChaoZ
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DarkChaoZ » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:14 pm

I can confirm this is a issue.. loading update has been a big issue since game launch.. I wasted 3/4 greatballs and a ultra ball trying to catch dratini and only to suddenly to be stopped by loading update.

Either try find a fix for the battle system or create the battle system standalone from the maps like on PBA/PI/MRO etc

kittyprincess
Trainer
Trainer

Post by kittyprincess » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:25 pm

And for real, I'm watching a lot of new players suffering because they can't catch drattinis. You made pseudo pokemons not breedable so people stop selling them. The new players spend all their pokeballs just to see the loading update message, and not many players are selling those pokemons cuz they don't breed them, and they don't want to spend their pokeballs in pokemons they know they wont catch either.
Image, Image, Image

champion21
Trainer
Trainer

Post by champion21 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:26 pm

the issue of loading update i also exprince that if we battle it will remain loading update .please solve the issue. this make like i was evloveing my pokemon evertime happend it will goes that the levl of evlove but loading update it will not evloveing it takes 2 days evlove my poke. PLease slove the issue

PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Same here, there's been bad lag the past few days, to the point in which every other wild and NPC battle was freezing on me with "loading update". I'm not sure of the reason why but I hope one of the devs can take a look.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

Vamp
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Vamp » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:21 am

I just lost a Shiny Dratini cause of this T.T
"It's the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more..."
ImageImage