Fix the "Dig" move!

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Fix the "Dig" move!

Post by benguy2211 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:33 am

After use, it says it's recharging. Well then I'm supposed to be in a state of invincibility(whatever its called). However I still take a hit. This problem could A: Be fixed by protecting the Pokemon (highly unlikely, as protect doesn't even work). B: Making it a 1 turn move (however that kinda makes it an entire different move).

Anyways I think this move should probably be fixed.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Fix the "Dig" move!

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:21 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:33 am
After use, it says it's recharging. Well then I'm supposed to be in a state of invincibility(whatever its called). However I still take a hit. This problem could A: Be fixed by protecting the Pokemon (highly unlikely, as protect doesn't even work). B: Making it a 1 turn move (however that kinda makes it an entire different move).

Was the poke you were using having a status condition? as in freeze, paraylsis, confusion? If so the move Dig will not work, using Dig then someone attacks you even though your underground can be caused by the Other Person's Poke using something like Mind Reader/or Lock-on. And Moves like Earthquake and Magintude do 2x Damage when your pokemon is using Dig. Regarding the "1 turn move part" Have you realized that the move Dig actually requires you to dig underground before attacking?

The Ninja

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 pm

CharmlessNarwhal2468 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:21 pm
benguy2211 wrote:

Was the poke you were using having a status condition? as in freeze, paraylsis, confusion? If so the move Dig will not work, using Dig then someone attacks you even though your underground can be caused by the Other Person's Poke using something like Mind Reader/or Lock-on. And Moves like Earthquake and Magintude do 2x Damage when your pokemon is using Dig. Regarding the "1 turn move part" Have you realized that the move Dig actually requires you to dig underground before attacking?
the problem is that it says that the move is charging and I don't go into a state of invincibility.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:54 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 pm
benguy2211 wrote:

the problem is that it says that the move is charging and I don't go into a state of invincibility.
So? Many many moves take time to charge up while not giving you invincibility, Dig is actually one of the best of those moves because its prevents a lot of damage by being underground, There is no real problem with Dig if you don't like the move you don't have to use it do you?

The Ninja

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 pm

benguy2211 wrote:

Dig Move takes 2 turns to recharge this ain't a bug tho. But I agree it shouldn't be damaged by certain moves.

The user of Dig will burrow its way underground on the first turn, disappearing from view and becoming invulnerable to most attacks. On the second turn, Dig deals damage.

While underground, the Pokémon can only be hit by the moves Earthquake, Magnitude or Fissure, with Earthquake and Magnitude dealing twice normal damage. Moves from No Guard Pokémon, or any move following an identify move can also hit for regular power. The user also avoids end-of-turn damage from Sandstorm and Hail when underground.

This is taken from https://pokemondb.net/move/dig
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:49 pm

Guys. Thats the problem! I was battling a Blissey in Dorocoast Diner Gabite used Dig instead of doing anything it said "Gabite is Charging" then it got hit by double edge. According to Nikolina it shouldn't have been hit by double edge.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:54 pm
benguy2211 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 pm

So? Many many moves take time to charge up while not giving you invincibility, Dig is actually one of the best of those moves because its prevents a lot of damage by being underground, There is no real problem with Dig if you don't like the move you don't have to use it do you?
Its supposed to prevent damage while underground. Problem is when I used it I still got hit.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:53 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:49 pm
Guys. Thats the problem! I was battling a Blissey in Dorocoast Diner Gabite used Dig instead of doing anything it said "Gabite is Charging" then it got hit by double edge. According to Nikolina it shouldn't have been hit by double edge.
There are many moves that still don't work or don't fully work too. Too many tbh. Like Protect, Stealth Rock, Dig and Toxic(Edit:Poison Status doesn't work)...
Last edited by Nikolina2017 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyena Maid Shop~!

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:13 pm

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:53 pm
benguy2211 wrote:
There are many moves that still don't work or don't fully work too. Too many tbh. Like Protect, Stealth Rock, Dig and Toxic...
Toxic doesn't work?
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:42 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:13 pm
Nikolina2017 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:53 pm
benguy2211 wrote:
There are many moves that still don't work or don't fully work too. Too many tbh. Like Protect, Stealth Rock, Dig and Toxic...
Toxic doesn't work?
Actually

I think the Poison Status actually doesn't work. It doesn't increase the damage.
Hyena Maid Shop~!