Frustrations with birthday present

Errors or glitches on Pokemon Legends can be posted here. Please provide screenshots wherever possible.
heyzora
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:35 pm

Hello PL team! I'm coming to the forum because I did not receive the email with my birthday present.
I do birthday on the 6th of December. the date passed, I checked if there was an e-mail and soon they told me that they needed 365 days of account to receive, well ... that day is today and I still have not received the e-mail.
I'm waiting for some solution.
I am sending the images from my profile to show the email, the anniversary date and the account days.
I always look in the email: main box, spam box and elettronic trash
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Most of The E-mails sent by Pokémon Legends with b-day gifts, are sent to the spam folder. The spam folder do auto delete emails when they are a few days old, you will have to wait to December. I do use Hotmail for Pokémon Legends and in my case I can not see spam emails from last month because they are gone.
Ah, and from December to Juni, there are not 365 days.
Hope it helps.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
heyzora
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:40 am

but I look at the spam and junk box every day as I mentioned shortly. this is the email I use most often.
ru also I'm having problems with e-maild verification euma another acc. I click to resend the request but when opening the email it is not there. I need you to check this bug, wait for December to get what you should have received already?
told me that they needed 365 days of account to receive. that day is today
mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:46 am

heyzora wrote:
but I look at the spam and junk box every day as I mentioned shortly. this is the email I use most often.
ru also I'm having problems with e-maild verification euma another acc. I click to resend the request but when opening the email it is not there. I need you to check this bug, wait for December to get what you should have received already?
Maybe your email provider won't accept emails from PL, like me, Hotmail won't deliver PL emails, Hotmail blocks those emails, good luck
heyzora
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:19 am

mane65 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:46 am
heyzora wrote:
Maybe your email provider won't accept emails from PL, like me, Hotmail won't deliver PL emails, Hotmail blocks those emails, good luck

the @live provider is from outlook that is also from hotmail.
I created the game account through facebook
365 days is too long to wait for the email with the birthday present not to arrive again. spent my birthday and asked to wait 365 days, I waited. I'll have to wait again and again.
heyzora
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:59 pm

the frustration is huge for anyone who has waited 1 year for that moment. a shiny pokemon starter means nothing to a developer but for gamers it matters a lot. the moment they refuse to come to provide a correct solution, they fold their arms and close their eyes. an online game is like a company, by the time they assure you that you have the right to receive the birthday present, they must ensure that it reaches the players, we spend money on the game, we spend time. I'm disappointed and so I'm leaving the server. last goodbye.
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 pm

It is the case that some email providers simply prevent the birthday emails from reaching users' inboxes. This is not something in our control, and appears to be the case here.